Dec 19, 2011
    Indy

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I suspect it also has something to do with an adversary which has the world's largest military only a couple of hundred miles from your shore. And the Chinese know that they don't have much to fear from Biden (and even less to worry about from Harris).

If China just stops selling us any goods, and blockades Taiwan so they can't sell us anything either, our military would collapse almost immediately. I suspect that China is prodding Putin to do more in Ukraine so we will deplete our stockpiles of weapons and ammo. Can we get the chips and material we need to replace it? We can't even get the chips we now rely on to make cars.

'
    Not to mention machinery,bearings,electronics,pvc and pex plumbing,fittings for well everything,even lithium batteries. We really do not make much anymore. Something I was warning/complaining about on INGO more than a decade ago.

...and they choose NOW to try and push China? It is insanity. Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Gregory Meeks is the worst head of foreign affairs ever. Imagine being a ally of ours in Europe(hint Germany can not even get TP currently,much less have enough energy to make it through winter). It really is like they want a global war. Oh,and Iraqi citizens tore down the green zone wall over the weekend.Our embassy in Bagdad was already closed. Consulate General Erbil remains open,but yes they advise for no American to go to Iraq(long list of whys here https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...es/traveladvisories/iraq-travel-advisory.html ). Worst administration ever.

Idiocracy was not fiction.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    I'm not up to speed on everything going on with China vs Taiwan right now, all I know is someone told me the other day that China threatened to shoot down Nancy Pelosi's airplane if she flew to Taiwan.

This got me thinking, you know, we really can't afford to play soft with the Chinese. To really send a statement, we need Joe Biden to fly on that plane with Pelosi. Oh, and Kamala Harris, too. You know, we should really send a message to the Chinese, and just have all of Congress get on a jet and fly to Taiwan right now with them. For security, we should also send as many ATF agents along as possible. Oh, and they can put a big sign on the side of the plane that says "Missile Free Zone", that ought to keep them safe.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    She is going per the White house and media.

This has to be the worst diplomatic choice in a very long time for the US.
    Need something made in China? You should probably get it now.

This will not end well.

Pelosi is expected to arrive Tuesday at 10:20 p.m. local time via private plane at Songshan Airport, the Liberty Times reported, without specifying how it got the information. The landmark visit would make her the highest-ranking US official to set foot on the island in 25 years.

“Put simply, there is no reason for Beijing to turn a potential visit consistent with long-standing US policy into some sort of crisis or conflict or use it as a pretext to increase aggressive military activity,” National Security Council spokesman John Kirby said at a Monday press briefing.

This administration really is like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

Last edited:

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-

This will not end well.
    It will likely cause some/much pain but this might just be the push needed to get industry to get mfg. back to North America (or at least the Americas) especially for critical items like drugs, steel, rare earths, etc.

China may be the largest producer of many materials but they're not the only place they can be sourced from.

NAH!!!....who am I kidding. This administration could give a sh*t and will be happy to take this nation down.

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    NAH!!!....who am I kidding. This administration could give a sh*t and will be happy to take this nation down.

If you look at the other nations that suffer a self inflicted downfall, they usually involve mass revolt. Jan 6th would be insignificant to what may happen.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Not sure if the news reported that Nancy's plane flew north of Taiwan for about 15-30min after the Chinese set off the above barrage.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    She is going per the White house and media.

This has to be the worst diplomatic choice in a very long time for the US.

This will not end well.

Pelosi is expected to arrive Tuesday at 10:20 p.m. local time via private plane at Songshan Airport, the Liberty Times reported, without specifying how it got the information. The landmark visit would make her the highest-ranking US official to set foot on the island in 25 years.

“Put simply, there is no reason for Beijing to turn a potential visit consistent with long-standing US policy into some sort of crisis or conflict or use it as a pretext to increase aggressive military activity,” National Security Council spokesman John Kirby said at a Monday press briefing.

This administration really is like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

I'm trying to imagine that call between dopey Joe and Xi.....

Joe mumbling around like his mouth is full of ****.

Xi responding with "shut up, *****."

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    In this link, a running update of Taiwan...

Videos of heavy military transported to coast of China. If amphib operations happen, this is preps for it. Also in link, two of Chin's aircraft carriers have left port. Map of areas around Taiwan where China is holding live fire exercises.

"Further GT writes, "Noting that the US government should have restrained Pelosi's unscrupulous move and prevented her from going against the historical trend but instead indulged herand colluded with her, which exacerbates the tension in the Taiwan Straits and seriously damages China-US ties, Xie said the US must pay the price for its own mistake. China will take necessary and resolute countermeasures and we mean what we say.""

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I do find this theory interesting…

FOR THOSE OF YOU NOT PAYING ATTENTION
    This how the Chinese-owned Democrats pay back all of those bribes…..

Create a situation that “forces” China to blockade and eventually retake Taiwan, without US intervention.

You didn’t think China gave Hunter Biden and others all of those billions for nothing, did you?

Look beyond the headline, and more importantly, LOOK AT THE PEOPLE CURRENTLY IN CHARGE of America. They are all owned and compromised by the Chinese. We know this.

The plan is Machiavellian in nature, and beautifully simplistic, the Chinese leadership would love it.

Why else would Pelosi do this, right now?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I do find this theory interesting…

FOR THOSE OF YOU NOT PAYING ATTENTION
    This how the Chinese-owned Democrats pay back all of those bribes…..

Create a situation that “forces” China to blockade and eventually retake Taiwan, without US intervention.

You didn’t think China gave Hunter Biden and others all of those billions for nothing, did you?

Look beyond the headline, and more importantly, LOOK AT THE PEOPLE CURRENTLY IN CHARGE of America. They are all owned and compromised by the Chinese. We know this.

The plan is Machiavellian in nature, and beautifully simplistic, the Chinese leadership would love it.

Why else would Pelosi do this, right now?

Be sure to vote!

Top Bottom