• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    You can be armed in your vehicle until you get to his place. Then you'll be on private property once you get there and the state of Illinois can pound sand. Crete is right across the border from Dyer, IN, so it's only a few minutes of Illinois until you get there. If you got out for dinner after class, it's going to be on the Indiana side of the border.

Yeah, it violates my Illinois boycott and I acknowledge the hypocrisy, but the specific circumstances justify it for me.

Plus, he might do it some day at Rochester where he does some other classes. Then you could do the live fire.

That is all true!

I was avoiding listing our Tacmed Course here until Doc's was over. Doc is the original, and it's always best to go to the source, especially when that source is a trauma surgeon!

That being said, I'm offering the class on Friday, July 17th in Rochester, IN, at the Sand Burr Gun Ranch. Cost is $200.

Yeah, on a weekday, again - best we could do, as well, lol.

Huntinfool

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Class was great today. Learned a lot. and really enjoyed it.

For those that missed this class, but have though about it. I highly recommend it. And will probably take it again sometime. - David

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    Class was great today. Learned a lot. and really enjoyed it.

For those that missed this class, but have though about it. I highly recommend it. And will probably take it again sometime. - David

Excellent!

How many students were there today?

Huntinfool

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Sorry for the delay in replying. Been busy with all the storms rolling through.

There was 5 students - 4 us were Civilians and 1 was a Boone Co. Probation Officer.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I planned to stop by the range to visit at the end of the day, but I had to take my truck for some repairs in the morning and had another issue that cost me some work time and I could not get there.

Sorry!

Glock21

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    IL
    Sorry for the delay in replying. Been busy with all the storms rolling through.

There was 5 students - 4 us were Civilians and 1 was a Boone Co. Probation Officer.

Good to hear a few more signed up!

And, police officers are civilians, too. ;-)

Top Bottom