• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    One of the best courses I have ever attended. The following link is day 4 at then end of the day, we were all hot, tired and banged up. I was running the KRISS SMG, which ran like a top.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-jH8W7USIE]YouTube - DSCF1202[/ame]

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Hard to really tell what's going on there in the beginning, with all the smoke and movement and whatnot. Was that an "unass the vehicle and cover your buddies while breaking contact" type drill? What were the targets (I assume you all were actually shooting at something)? Looks like an awesome range and great weather to be training in.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    Was that an "unass the vehicle and cover your buddies while breaking contact" type drill?

Yes!

What were the targets (I assume you all were actually shooting at something)?

They are cardboard targets on target stands. Yes, we were shooting at targets and if you could not see them you did not shoot.

WETSU

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I attended the HRCC course as well, along with Britton and an LEO from Valpo. So Indiana was well represented.

The HRCC Shooting Package is an intense class. Days were 14-16 hours long. That is all training time-classroom, range, prep, cleaning, and homework assignments. Up at 0600, done by 2200. After that you had "free time". We did everything but **** and shower as a team.

Here are the three of us from Northern Indiana after the final X on day 5.

ErinsPics1105.jpg

keyser

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Aug 23, 2008
    Looks like a good time. I've watched a few of their video courses and have been wanting to make the trip. I saw they were offering a mobile fighting pistol course in southern IN this fall and I'm going to try to make it to that since I think you have to complete fighting rifle and pistol before taking any of the more advanced courses, right?

Top Bottom