• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I have several cheap knives...... I have 4 AK47 bayonetts in diffrent places. These are super tough and cheap ranging from 8$ - 40$ And i ordered my first high quallity folder- it a engraved kershaw. (It will get its own thread :) ) And while ordering my wife a pink kershaw leek.... I ordered an SOG flash II in camo zytel and a serated edge. Both at awesome unbeatable prices. So good I couldnt turn them down and I tapped out bad. Place is manventureoutpost.com awesome prices on knives.... SOG, kershaw,cold steal, etc. And a place called two point enterprises sells SOG and Kershaw knives with engraving 5$ per line of 33 char.

These are all two point enterprise websites that offer 5$ engraving.
    SOG Knives - SOG Knives and Tools with Video Demos
    Kershaw Knives - Ken Onion Knives
    Contact Two Point Enterprise

Last edited:

bullet293

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    OMOKOK
    if i go to the woods for a week ill yake my timberline emerson/neeley specwar. it is bulletproof and last time i looked on ebay you could still find a good light used one for a $100. the old almar sf-10??? hollow handle survival knife is a good one too but its a big knife and kinda salty. but my favorite all time survival is the aitor jungle king 1. its has everything on it and the sling shot is awsome but if you buy one on ebay watch for fake ones.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Rat RC-5 or RC-4.

I have the RC-4, but the RC-5 will go in my SHTF bag.

picture7mv.jpg

Last edited:

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    I've "survived" many a camping trip with a Buck model 119. I've had the same one since 1979. Although I did just order a Gerber LMFII the other day. They look like a pretty versatile unit. Time will tell.

Top Bottom