• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ironstarr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2012
    mishawaka
    the bunker is a little small but I believe he is juststarting out. He has a lot of nice stuff and every time I go in there he alwas gives me good deals. Or should I say I bargain him and eventually he accepts lol. I think that place has a lot of potential. Has everything you need from single mre items to pre-packed first aid to clothing and everything in between.

Newpaper Man

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    Scottsburg IN
    Lee's army surplus is now closed so the closest to me is townhouse in brownstown i'm a huge fan of surplus gear. No one makes outdoor gear like the us military. If its good enough for our troops its good enough for me.

burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    Surplus stores

Hi everybody just woundering if any of these places are still open and if any are better for supplys, i need good quality gear for prep,

mr.steve

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Plymouth
    READY OR NOT, LLC

Now open in Plymouth! A new surplus/preparedness store. Owners Rich and Julie are starting a new venture to fill a void up here in northern Indiana. Visit their store and wish them the best of luck.

READY OR NOT, LLC
    16500 Lincoln-Highway
    Suite 2
    Plymouth, IN 46563
    (574) 935-4020

PS They're starting small and welcome your suggestions.

downlinx

Expert
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    Fourguns on lafayette, in has food surplus supplies and food order. You can also can your food for free. If you need cans for canning they sell them. Fourguns has a in shop canning machine you can use for free. Just bring in your food and ask to use the cannery.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    it's a transient setup. But a guy with a green mill surplus tent was setup at IN 144 and IN37 in Waverly IN on the corner. He had a lot of GREAT stuff at great prices. It's called O'dells Outpost. Not sure if he will be back there. He moves around a lot and sets up various places. Something to keep your eye out for. He sets up at shows a lot. email is INFO@SIX-VOLT.COM

Definitely NOT something you expect to see set up on the side of the road ROFL.

Gunpowder

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Marshall County
    Ready or Not Military Surplus
    16500 Lincoln HWY
    Plymouth, IN 46563
    574-935-4020

Saw this new store advertise in the paper. They promoted bugging, etc. Never been in the store.

GONZO!!!

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    I finally made it over to Brian's Surplus between Kokomo and Greentown. Nice little store. To sof BDUs, etc...had a lot of day packs, camel backs, and I found a few old school ALICE packs in OD green.

pearlman1966

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    Big + 1 Traildust Army Navy Surplus

Stopped in last week and bought some wool blankets. Found out this past weekend that my credit card had been overcharged by $20.00

Went in today with my receipts and the matter
    was straightened out within a minute. Even offered to credit back an extra $5.00. ( I told him no,the original $20.00 was fine)

If you have never been here then you need to go. Good prices. Good selection. Honest owners. I know I will be returning.

Last edited:

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    it's a transient setup. But a guy with a green mill surplus tent was setup at IN 144 and IN37 in Waverly IN on the corner. He had a lot of GREAT stuff at great prices. It's called O'dells Outpost. Not sure if he will be back there. He moves around a lot and sets up various places. Something to keep your eye out for. He sets up at shows a lot. email is INFO@SIX-VOLT.COM

Definitely NOT something you expect to see set up on the side of the road ROFL.

This guy is bafck at 37 and 144 in an Army tent on weekends. His selection is great and his low overhead gives him awesome prices.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Another +1 for Traildust. Good stuff, good guy.

The Supply Depot in Bedford has an awesome selection and the people who own it are the real deal. The family shoots and supports the local shooting community. I can't say enough good things about them, plus they have a pretty deep selection of pouches and odds and ends. Plus they have some guns for sale.

Here's the Bedford store's website: INDIANA ARMY SURPLUS - All you could need from a surplus store

Rexmage

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2013
    Marshall Co
    I know this ones been mentioned before a couple of times but the local store for myself in Marshall County is Ready or Not on Highway 30, 2 and a half miles west of the Plymouth Walmart. Right next to the gas station in the yellow building. The owners are champs, great people who really just want to see more people who are able to not be knocked down so hard by disasters. If the Oklahoma and Texas tornado's showed us all one thing, its that if you can be prepared then you owe it to yourself and anyone else who might rely on you such as your children.

They have a decent selection of stuff, though around weekends its a bit slim since people come in and shop then but what can you do. Good supply of informative books, water and nutritional systems and just about anything else you'll need.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2013
    United States
    Army Surplus Store
    120 Fifth St.
    North Vernon, Indiana 47265
    812-592-1698

You can add us to the list. The store has been here for 24 years, we took it over last summer and have been trying to improving it ever since. We are located in downtown North Vernon, about 1 hour south of Indy, 15 minutes from I-65 east of Seymour.

auburnpirate

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2012
    The store in Rushville has gone out of business. Just drove by it this week, and its completely empty. I didn't see a sign saying they had moved or anything like that. FYI

Top Bottom