• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Out of curiosity, when they catch somebody with a bunch of bogus ballots, what do they do?
    Remind us that voter fraud doesn't happen. But that when it does it is super rare, so we shouldn't do anything about it. And that voter ID disenfranchises minorities. But don't mention that bogus ballots, and throwing ballots in the trash, is also disenfranchisement.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Out of curiosity, when they catch somebody with a bunch of bogus ballots, what do they do?
    henrylaugh.jpg

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I suspect that it's bulk mail, or prepaid postage, not mail with an actual stamp, which is how the ballots would be mailed.

There's that, yes, but I also receive stamped pieces of mail from individuals that have no postmark.

I work for a nonprofit youth camp. We have "early-bird" pricing on some of our camp sessions that requires the registration and payment to be mailed by a certain date, and I routinely receive those a few days after the cutoff date with no postmark. Same thing for donations at the end of the year: we get checks dated in December arriving as late as January 10 with no postmark on the envelope.

It isn't a foolproof system.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    prediction: trump wins PA but then a small excess number of Biden votes come in all from the largest zip code and then biden takes PA

do you guys realize voter fraud is why we have Obama care? like 300 fradulent ballots is all it took to completely rewrite healthcare in America

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    In all my years voting, this is the first election that I can remember where "Election Day" is not really Election Day.

Quite a few states have extended periods of early voting (28 days seems common) and absentee ballads are available at the start of that period. If four weeks isn't enough time for your sorry ass to fill out a ballot and get it in the mail, your vote should not count. Soft limits on encourage litigation at the margins

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    From what I’ve read, it has to be postmarked by the 3rd or WITHOUT a postmark. Not sure what that means exactly, how something can be non post marked, but that’s where it gets sketchy to me.

Everyone thinks this benefits democrats, but mail in voting in Florida has been pretty much even, with a dem lead. That lead is being eroded now that early voting has begun, and the republican counties haven’t even began early voting yet.

I believe that is because the PO often does not postmark prepaid, permitted mail (such as that using gov'ts franking privileges), so they are saying if it arrives in the three day window without evidence of being posted after election day it will count but not if it arrives in the window but was postmarked after election day

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    From the ruling itself...

Yeah, clear as mud... this is going to make hanging chads look silly in comparison.

[FONT=&amp]Specifically, the majority required election officials to presume that any ballot received by its judicially extended deadline that lacks an intelligible postmark was “mailed by Election Day unless a preponderance of the evidence demonstrates that it was mailed after Election Day.” A.64. Thus, under the majority’s judicially created presumption, ballots without intelligible postmarks (hereinafter, “non-postmarked ballots”) will be counted even if they are cast or mailed after Election Day, except in the extraordinarily rare case where proof of the untimely casting or mailing can be adduced.[/FONT]

I believe, with no evidence, this may mean that ballots without any postmark could be rejected if received after the election.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Maybe if we changed the penalty for voter fraud people might take it seriously. It could be done state by state to see if it helps clean up elections.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    From the ruling itself...

Yeah, clear as mud... this is going to make hanging chads look silly in comparison.

I believe, with no evidence, this may mean that ballots without any postmark could be rejected if received after the election.

"Ballots without intelligible postmarks" means any ballot where a postmark is not readable. This could be because the postmark is smeared, etc., or because the postmark is missing.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    There's that, yes, but I also receive stamped pieces of mail from individuals that have no postmark.

I work for a nonprofit youth camp. We have "early-bird" pricing on some of our camp sessions that requires the registration and payment to be mailed by a certain date, and I routinely receive those a few days after the cutoff date with no postmark. Same thing for donations at the end of the year: we get checks dated in December arriving as late as January 10 with no postmark on the envelope.

It isn't a foolproof system.

Yet they want to put one of the most important things we can do as americans under this flawed system.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Yet they want to put one of the most important things we can do as americans under this flawed system.
    Mark my words, this will be used in future elections as an example of why we need to mass mail out ballots, and why we should allow up to a week to count these ballots. This is just setting up for corruption in the future.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I suspect that it's bulk mail, or prepaid postage, not mail with an actual stamp, which is how the ballots would be mailed.
    wait...individual voters are returning their ballots via prepaid BULK mail? Maybe, after the dems have finished "ballot harvesting"

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    wait...individual voters are returning their ballots via prepaid BULK mail? Maybe, after the dems have finished "ballot harvesting"

I worded that a little awkwardly. No, I mean that ballots would be returned with a stamp, not via bulk or pre-paid mail.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    prediction: trump wins PA but then a small excess number of Biden votes come in all from the largest zip code and then biden takes PA

do you guys realize voter fraud is why we have Obama care? like 300 fradulent ballots is all it took to completely rewrite healthcare in America
    McCain didn’t have a chance; Obama even won Indiana back in 08. I’m not sure what 300 ballots you’re talking about but Obama won both elections handily. 300 fraudulent ballots wouldn’t have made a difference in 08.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh

Philadelphia County, Allegheny County (Pittsburgh), Dauphin County (Harrisburg), and Centre County (Penn State).

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    So, the postmarking of the ballots is key. Hey, remind me again, who did the Postal Workers Union support for POTUS?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    The way timcast IRL, youtuber, explained it was like this.

On nov 4, 2020 you wake up and see the tv results. Trump has won all but PA since they are still counting votes. So you being a good Democrat drone, rush out to mail your ballet on NOV 4 to ensure the Ds take PA and this trump loses.

Basically after the election is over you VOTE to ensure your candidate wins.

Top Bottom