• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Once again I would like to thank everyone for their kind words and sharing your stories. I came home last night after spending a few days in Michigan putting Chewy to rest. Now that I'm home I'm realizing what a big part of our lives revolved around that little dog. I made a sandwich and he wasn't there to help me with the crust. Woke up and he wasn't there to watch tv with me. I know things will get better. I know he didn't suffer, I know we could of not given him a better life. I know I'm going miss that lil dog. The apt. Seems a little more empty today... View attachment 47488

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Once again I would like to thank everyone for their kind words and sharing your stories. I came home last night after spending a few days in Michigan putting Chewy to rest. Now that I'm home I'm realizing what a big part of our lives revolved around that little dog. I made a sandwich and he wasn't there to help me with the crust. Woke up and he wasn't there to watch tv with me. I know things will get better. I know he didn't suffer, I know we could of not given him a better life. I know I'm going miss that lil dog. The apt. Seems a little more empty today... View attachment 47488
    Hang tough buddy, I have something coming your way. :rockwoot:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2016
    South
    I am so sorry to hear this, SD. Chewy may have been a pain in your A$$ but he was your PITA! I have had so many cats over the years, and it is hard as they all are getting older. I know this pain all too well having lost five in the past couple of years. My hubby HATES cats, but doggone if he doesn't go find a piece of limestone that is supposed to be in my rock gardens and chisel each of them a headstone. I am going to need more limestone pieces I'm afraid with four of them 17 and older now.

It never gets easier losing them, but Chewy was obviously loved and had a wonderful home with you and your family. You can tell a lot about a person by how they treat their pets. Your post made me cry, but you are blessed to have had that little guy in your lives. RIP Chewy

:yesway:.......
    never lose 'at insight, hear?.......:)

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Just a update.
    Would like everyone to meet our newest member of the family. As yet he has no name. But he's a English Bulldog and 6 weeks old. My wife fell in love with him at first glance. We're bringing him home in a couple more weeks. He's got a big void in our heart to fill. I have faith he'll do just fine!
    View attachment 47884

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    my suggestion for a name is Stay.

Yes, I'm evil, why do you ask? :):

My alternate name would be a**hole. Why? What happens when he gets out and runs off? Why you yell for him at the top of your lungs in hopes he comes back home! :laugh:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Just a update.
    Would like everyone to meet our newest member of the family. As yet he has no name. But he's a English Bulldog and 6 weeks old. My wife fell in love with him at first glance. We're bringing him home in a couple more weeks. He's got a big void in our heart to fill. I have faith he'll do just fine!
    View attachment 47884

Awe, what a mug! He will be a lucky fellow to have you guys in his life. Congrats.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Just a update.
    View attachment 47884
    He looks just like you!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    George is a good name.

They do say people begin to look like their pets so maybe DB is onto something here. :D

Whatever you name him, he is sure to be spoiled as much as Chewy very soon.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Just a update.
    View attachment 47884
    I'm seeing Mr. Brownstone. :thumbsup: He's a handsome pup.

Top Bottom