• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Millions just like him in America, they tend to flock together you know.
    Protect your 2nd amendment rights.
    Fla teacher didn’t stand a chance in her environment, and the attacker would have killed her if he could.
    Pretty much...had other staff not come to her aid as quickly as they did (with the exception of LEO's), it's very-likely she could have ended up permanently injured, suffer brain-damaged, or worse...dead???

Jsomerset

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Somerset
    I am not sure what the options are for a handicapped and violent adult. Have no experience with any of this. Are there places that they go to that will help/contain them? Read stories all the time of them being turned out on the streets and attacking people.

Maybe someone who knows will chime in.

Don
    We had places exactly like you mention but our man Mitch did away with them and unleashed them upon the timid.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    We had places exactly like you mention but our man Mitch did away with them and unleashed them upon the timid.
    That's what we get for having a former pharmaceutical CEO as governor. Give the mentally deficient a prescription for a Lilly tm product, smack them on the butt, and send them out into the world.

It is fashionable to think all children are precious vessels of unlimited human potential.

Reality seems to disagree.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Yet again but this time teacher gets upper hand.
    Police investigation is underway it says. If this teacher is brought to trial I would hope the jury would find her not guilty of whatever the charge may be.
    I know if I was on the jury it would be a not guilty until all agreed with me or we would sit there for a year.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Yet again but this time teacher gets upper hand.
    Police investigation is underway it says. If this teacher is brought to trial I would hope the jury would find her not guilty of whatever the charge may be.
    I know if I was on the jury it would be a not guilty until all agreed with me or we would sit there for a year.

I was that video. I was gonna post it here but it doesn’t look like the teacher was wearing underwear. Or. Idunno. Maybe just a thong. :n00b: I didn’t want to make INGO break out the eye bleach. That teacher went full ground and pound.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I was that video. I was gonna post it here but it doesn’t look like the teacher was wearing underwear. Or. Idunno. Maybe just a thong. :n00b: I didn’t want to make INGO break out the eye bleach. That teacher went full ground and pound.
    Back in my day if you were doing something that disrupted the class or was not paying attention something similar happened, if you back talked it was down to the principles office for a good spanking, 5 minutes on the bench in front of his office then back to class.
    Yes I earned several trips a month back then. I was very experienced with it.

Top Bottom