• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    This 17-year old student in Florida attacked and knocked out a teacher who took his Nintendo Switch away...
    And then threatened to kill the teacher when he came back after he was arrested and charged with Battery.
    Cell phones and electronic games have no place in the classroom and, typically, cause nothing but problems.
    Just another reason why I refuse to go back into the classroom...

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Too close for comfort
    Teacher?? Looked like a student she was so small.

Does it really matter?

1. Male repeatedly hitting a female
    2. Student attacking a teacher
    3. Further threat of violence after he's released

Putting my Christian morals aside, take his ass out to the back forty and put him down like the ****ing animal he obviously is.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The longer version of that video is what I found most disturbing, people would pull him off of beating her but he would shake them loose each time and then lunge back into beating the clearly unconscious woman. It was like a single, focused, blood lust, she is lucky to be alive.

duanewade

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2019
    Columbia City
    Take him out behind the barn and hang him...
    Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord but animals like this, that our society is bringing up, should be strung up on a flag pole at the school entrance until he quits kicking.

I believe that is public executions should become reinstated. No news coverage but enough people would see and hear about it they would realize that there are consequences for ones actions

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The longer version of that video is what I found most disturbing, people would pull him off of beating her but he would shake them loose each time and then lunge back into beating the clearly unconscious woman. It was like a single, focused, blood lust, she is lucky to be alive.

Still cant get it to launch.

They must have editted it down to not cast the Amish in a negative light.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Saw the longer version a little bit ago...
    He was relentless in his efforts to do her grave bodily harm and/or cause death!
    Total sick...

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord but animals like this, that our society is bringing up, should be strung up on a flag pole at the school entrance until he quits kicking.

I believe that is public executions should become reinstated. No news coverage but enough people would see and hear about it they would realize that there are consequences for ones actions
    People used to bring a lunch with them to town for the day's event.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Got the video to launch.

Looks like I lost another bet.

Is there a link to a longer version? Just want to make sure before I pay off my wager.

Top Bottom