• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Good video. The problem is, the very people who's rights are being violated shrug it off and continue to put the same people back in power who violated their rights.

I don't agree with the stop and frisk policy, but the people of NY are getting exactly what they wanted right along with salt, soda, and gun bans.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    If the 2nd Amendment really doesn't mean what it says, why should the 4th be taken seriously either? We all know that PEACE and SAFETY are the MOST IMPORTANT things, right?

Of course Stalin also wanted peace and safety. Mostly his own safety. So he murdered at least 12 million people who for one reason or another didn't fit with his idea "Soviet" citizen.

The USSR certainly became a very VERY peaceful and safe place. But how many people ever wanted to move there? Why did they need to put up barbed-wire fences and guard towers with snipers at all the borders? To keep out illegal immigrants? No, to keep IN citizens.

Please, debunk the foolish thinking that is making the rounds today in our government, in our schools, in the media, among "mothers". The current wisdom:

1) No price is too high to protect our children.
    2) We must get peace and safety at any cost.
    3) We need more laws to protect us from criminals.
    4) The government is there to protect us.

Not ONE of these are actually true. But they sure sound good to our emotions.

1) Children are VERY important. But are we willing to give up our kids to state control so that we can be assured that they will get the best care, the best education, the best discipline and to ensure they don't get abused or neglected?

2) Peace and safety are very desirable. But we live in a wicked world and we have this funny idea that people are innocent until proven guilty via due process of law. But really, this is NUTS! Some people just should NOT be trusted. They should be locked up just in case. I mean just look, you can see the crazy in their eyes!! But we let them go ahead and live and take the risk that they just MIGHT commit a violent crime someday.

3) Criminals don't care about laws! That's why they are criminals. Does a bank robber think "I'm going to get into a lot of trouble if I use this 15 rd magazine. I'd better take this 10 rounder instead." No, of course NOT! Some people are just BAD PEOPLE! Liberal do-gooders think that everyone is good, but that they are made bad by circumstances beyond their control. I say we are ALL bad but some of us choose, for whatever reason, to behave well. Some just to avoid the consequences, others because we've decided that it's better [economically, socially, financially, etc.] to be a good man than a bad man.

4) The government is here to provide for the "common defense". Not the PERSONAL defense. It never was design to protect the individual and it does not have the resources to do that. Nor will it EVER have that capability. To protect everyone everwhere is impossible for any government to do.

Top Bottom