• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CPE1704TKS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    Retail results were pretty disappointing. Walmart dropped from over $148 Monday to $123 today. Target is down almost 28% or almost $60 today.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I was looking at lumber futures. July is less than $750, it was $1000 a few months ago. They are down, and predicted to be even further down next month. The distributors simply are not contracting for wood anywhere near the normal level. I don't believe it is just transportation costs. This is spring, the best time to start framing up subdivisions full of houses. We keep hearing about a housing shortage. Something is not right. Someone knows a big crash is on the way.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Retail is being hammered, tech has been hammered for a while now. Housing crash right around the corner. I wouldn't be surprised at this point to see $6 gas. Everything from Twitter to baby formula is being exposed as corrupt. How many illegals in just the past year? If you can't see this as being don't on purpose by the Dems then you can't see anything. And no, both parties aren't the same. They both suck, but they aren't the same and the Dems are by far the worst cult organization maybe in history.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    As painful as it may be a short sharp recession would put the breaks on inflation and allow the supply chain to self correct.

Or as these types of recessions are called, a correction.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Retail is being hammered, tech has been hammered for a while now. Housing crash right around the corner. I wouldn't be surprised at this point to see $6 gas. Everything from Twitter to baby formula is being exposed as corrupt. How many illegals in just the past year? If you can't see this as being don't on purpose by the Dems then you can't see anything. And no, both parties aren't the same. They both suck, but they aren't the same and the Dems are by far the worst cult organization maybe in history.
    If they are doing it on purpose, they really overplayed their hand, because they are going to get torched in the mid-terms.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    As painful as it may be a short sharp recession would put the breaks on inflation and allow the supply chain to self correct.

Or as these types of recessions are called, a correction.
    "I mean, they're not gonna kill ya
    So if you give 'em a quick short, sharp, shock
    They won't do it again. Dig it?
    I mean he get off lightly, 'cause I would've given him a thrashing
    I only hit him once! It was only a difference of opinion, but really
    I mean good manners don't cost nothing do they, eh?" -- Pink Floyd "Us and Them"

Top Bottom