• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    Many years ago I worked at the Walmart in Clarksville. I was up by the front and these two guys walk in, and they aren't 10 feet in the store and they are fighting, at the main entrance. Security was called and it turned out they were brothers, and got into a fight over the car keys.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I can't imagine any of the 3 Walmarts I may go to (Valparaiso, Portage or Merrillville) having that long a police response time....possibly because the police are always on their way there, there, or just left there.

The police should have substations at the Lafayette Wal-Marts.

Top this INGO, Kirk's Wal-Mart story: I saw a woman with a Marvin the Martian tat on the should stump of her arm, smoking while wearing a House Arrest bracelet at a Lafayette Wal-Mart.

Triple dog dare you to top it.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Looks like Fox 59 picked it up.
    VIDEO: Women get into fight at Beech Grove Walmart, 6-year-old boy throws punches | Fox 59

I hope the woman has been identified and CPS has been contacted.

Ask and you shall receive.

"Beech Grove Police say they are alarmed at the behavior of the young boy and question the environment he is being raised in. They are considering whether to involve the Department of Child Services in their investigation. Police are exploring whether to file charges."

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    When I was in technical college I worked part-time at a brand-new walmart (corporate management was still in-store) changing oil and balancing tires.

I saw a lone security guard follow a guy out, confront him, get into a grappling tussle and eventually end up unconscious in the Tire Lube Express drive-thru...over a bottle of soda.

He had a receipt.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Lol, I like where this thread is going. More Wal-Mart stories! Who can top Kirk in the ridiculous person witnessed category? Who can top PaulF in the ridiculous moment category? Or better yet, maybe this pageant needs a new category.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The police should have substations at the Lafayette Wal-Marts.

Top this INGO, Kirk's Wal-Mart story: I saw a woman with a Marvin the Martian tat on the should stump of her arm, smoking while wearing a House Arrest bracelet at a Lafayette Wal-Mart.

Triple dog dare you to top it.

Hey, don't pick on Marvin.;)

Magneto

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    New Albany
    A few more jewels from my time at Wallyworld:

A friend was called to the changing room for a clean up. Someone had :poop: in the women's changing room and ripped the tags off the clothes and covered it up.

A customer was very upset about something in the sporting goods department. After an argument with a manager he dropped his trousers and :poop: on a shelf.

Then there was the fight between bikers. One didn't like the way he looked at his woman, and fisticuffs ensued.

Then there was the TOTALLY crazy associate that worked in toys. Dude was totally nuts. Would start yelling stuff for no reason at nothing in particular. Was also known to keep looking at the ceiling incessantly. I was told his son drove around in an old van full of guns waiting for the race war to break out, but not sure if that was true.

Reagan40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    too far from nature
    It's hard to say what I would have done, had I been there.... Of course, I haven't been in a Walmart for about 10 years, so the chances of me being there would not be great. I do wonder if some of the on lookers should have gotten a bit more involved. How about carefully restraining the kid at least? Had those ladies fallen on him, he would have been flat as a pancake. Maybe it isn't wise with the likelihood of lawsuits, but a few bystanders could have calmly put a stop to that disaster.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    It's hard to say what I would have done, had I been there.... Of course, I haven't been in a Walmart for about 10 years, so the chances of me being there would not be great. I do wonder if some of the on lookers should have gotten a bit more involved. How about carefully restraining the kid at least? Had those ladies fallen on him, he would have been flat as a pancake. Maybe it isn't wise with the likelihood of lawsuits, but a few bystanders could have calmly put a stop to that disaster.

Short of that kid grabbing a knife there is no way I would touch him. To do so would be inviting so much trouble in your life it's hard to imagine. You might as well just sign over the deed to your house to the mother. Well, the mother and her lawyer.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    When I was in technical college I worked part-time at a brand-new walmart (corporate management was still in-store) changing oil and balancing tires.

I saw a lone security guard follow a guy out, confront him, get into a grappling tussle and eventually end up unconscious in the Tire Lube Express drive-thru...over a bottle of soda.

He had a receipt.

I've been at the receiving end of an ill-advised Walmart Loss Prevention/Asset Protection employee. Will never step foot in another one...not that they or anyone else cares, but there is story time for the day!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've been at the receiving end of an ill-advised Walmart Loss Prevention/Asset Protection employee. Will never step foot in another one...not that they or anyone else cares, but there is story time for the day!

Over a root beer sometime. I have a zillion of them. Spent way to much time in those stores in a 4 state area.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Funniest comment ever left.

"Someone actually had sex with that woman to produce that little Shampoo Samurai.... let that sink in for a minute."

I was wondering how that might have happened and how much alcohol was involved and if he offed himself when he woke up.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I was wondering how that might have happened and how much alcohol was involved and if he offed himself when he woke up.

8's generally hook up with 8's.
    7's generally hook up with 7's.

and so on...

There's plenty of 0's around to hook up with all the other 0's.

Top Bottom