• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    It's hard to say what I would have done, had I been there.... Of course, I haven't been in a Walmart for about 10 years, so the chances of me being there would not be great. I do wonder if some of the on lookers should have gotten a bit more involved. How about carefully restraining the kid at least? Had those ladies fallen on him, he would have been flat as a pancake. Maybe it isn't wise with the likelihood of lawsuits, but a few bystanders could have calmly put a stop to that disaster.
    I do enough babysitting of other people's kids while I'm working, I sure as **** ain't gonna do it for free. That, and I don't shop at Walmart.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    As I watched the video, its a good thing I wasnt there. My instinct was to ask myself... "where is the nearest fire extinguisher so I can hose them down like two dogs going at it? " If throwing water on humping dogs makes them stop, a blast from a fire extinguisher should distract these two long enough to get them to stop.

Unfortunately Im pretty sure they only have dry chemical extinguishers hanging on the poles, so it wouldnt be as obviously harmless yet shocking as a blast of CO2. :):

Freakin animals.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    VIDEO: Women get into fight at Beech Grove Walmart, 6-year-old boy throws punches | Fox 59

I saw these videos pop up on the Indianapolis subreddit this morning, I think that's what started it. Here's the news link, with a video from the police on "how to intervene"

"Beech Grove Police say they are alarmed at the behavior of the young boy and question the environment he is being raised in.

They are considering whether to involve the Department of Child Services in their investigation."

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Unfortunately Im pretty sure they only have dry chemical extinguishers hanging on the poles, so it wouldnt be as obviously harmless yet shocking as a blast of CO2. :):

Freakin animals.

Don't step in other peoples' dog poo. Turn and run. Remember misery loves company. The reason they are fighting is because they are angry at themselves with the poor decisions they made in their past.

Don't ruin your future with their crappy pasts.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom