• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    The electorate putting him there twice is what scares me.

And why did he get put there twice ?????

Because 4 million "conservatives" stayed home, and didn't vote .....

THAT is the REASON .....

Vote AGAINST the person, you don't want .....

Don't worry, about WHO you are voting FOR !!!!!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    What's everyone gonna watch tonight while waiting for Obama to be done babbling?

I'm thinking for me, maybe a little Youtube?

[video=youtube;L49JRd2N0Ho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49JRd2N0Ho[/video]

Freedom's safest place.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    Will our Cheerless Fearleader use the State of the Union address, the last one he'll ever give :rockwoot:

Might not be the "last one he'll ever give"... IF a (R) wins the general election I'll betcha a box of donuts he breaks tradition and takes the stage (or submits a written SOTU speech) in January 2017.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Might not be the "last one he'll ever give"... IF a (R) wins the general election I'll betcha a box of donuts he breaks tradition and takes the stage (or submits a written SOTU speech) in January 2017.

I heard Jimmy Carter did the same thing before Reagan took office...you know...just to relieve him of one task as he learns the new job and all.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Tomi.SOTU.1.12.16_zpstxyva845.jpg

Pentagon: 2 U.S. Navy Boats With 10 American Sailors Held by Iran Military

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    It takes time to go through those boats to steal our tech and comms info and gear.

Yup...

For a little history - see the Pueblo incident with North Korea. Also see the Iranians dealings with Carter. They bent him over like they are about to do to our current imPOTUS.

History repeats itself.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Wonder if they'll hold our sailors like they did the folks back when the Iranian Hostage Crisis happened when Iran's current president was a college kid. They released them when Reagan came to office as they knew he had a backbone.

Sound familiar?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It takes time to go through those boats to steal our tech and comms info and gear.

Yup...

For a little history - see the Pueblo incident with North Korea. Also see the Iranians dealings with Carter. They bent him over like they are about to do to our current imPOTUS.

History repeats itself.

I will start with this insightful foundation and add to it that you may recall the stealth drone that was basically handed to Iran giftwrapped on a platter, which, in turn, I have no doubt, was shortly thereafter made available to the Chinese. Obama appears to be doing covertly what could not at this time be done overtly in his efforts to assist those he truly serves (for whatever strange reason).

lionhunt64

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2012
    At Close Range
    I will start with this insightful foundation and add to it that you may recall the stealth drone that was basically handed to Iran giftwrapped on a platter, which, in turn, I have no doubt, was shortly thereafter made available to the Chinese. Obama appears to be doing covertly what could not at this time be done overtly in his efforts to assist those he truly serves (for whatever strange reason).

:yesway: Couldn't agree more

Top Bottom