• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    She got the SOB. But they made her go to the back of the field. I thought Tracy drove down into her. It's stupidly obvious this isn't his sport.
    Honestly that was just one of those racing deals that's a byproduct of not having a spotter. She had her RF fender underneath making a move for the pass. PT clearly didn't realize she was there and turned down going into the corner. She was already in the low lane and more or less held her line. That's just part of short track racing... especially without a spotter.
    Nice that they realized she didn't stop as a result of the contact and put her back where she should have been for the re-start.
    Overall another good race

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Watching, I couldn't help but wonder if the banking there at Slinger is more, less or about the same as Anderson Speedway.
    I'd like to see them run at either Winchester or Salem.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Yep, sure looked like Tracy wasn't paying attention and caused his own spin, but never his fault.

For only 12 cars the series was a lot of fun to watch, and I liked that yellow flag laps didn't count.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    Yep, sure looked like Tracy wasn't paying attention and caused his own spin, but never his fault.

For only 12 cars the series was a lot of fun to watch, and I liked that yellow flag laps didn't count.
    I think Tracy is there to be the “bad guy” like in wrestling. Notice he usually just has conflicts with the younger drivers ?He tries some of that with Stewart and he gets put into the wall.

Top Bottom