• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Those engines sound tough as hell. Wonder what they’re running in em? Also, CBS coverage kinda sucks. Every time there’s a wreck or big pack 3 wide racing they cut the camera to the leaders. Annoying. Missing a lot of awesome racing in mid pack.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    I need to find where I can pick CBS up. I've got OTA and the interwebz, that's it.
    Around the Indy area it’s channels 29-1 or 4-1 OTA. Don’t know about other parts of the state. Terre Haute used to be channel 10 when I was in college, think it still is but not sure.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I watched maybe an hour, it was ok.

I did like seeing the variety of drivers. I would just like to see a series how NASCAR used to be many years ago. Like NASCAR, everyone drove the same car, just different decals. Would also like to see a few more cars in the race. I am sure they could easily get a few more retired drivers to get on board. Was nice to see such a good crowd, hopefully the TV ratings are good.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Around the Indy area it’s channels 29-1 or 4-1 OTA. Don’t know about other parts of the state. Terre Haute used to be channel 10 when I was in college, think it still is but not sure.
    Yep. Channel 4 for me.
    Well, that's cool. I figured it would be some cable only deal. +1 for Smoke!

Top Bottom