• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I'll have to check out the football pairings and schedules before I commit. I have to find a sitter for my Lazy Boy possibly.

The Football Gods lined up well but this weather hasn't cooperated as of yet. I made my 30 minute run to Indy yesterday in a hair under 2 hours. WHO IN THE HECK IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE STREETS UP THERE???
    The early Pioneers had better roads. 15 mph beat my Grand Cherokee to death!
    I'm still planning on making it up but IF the roads aren't better I'm going to hibernate.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    The Football Gods lined up well but this weather hasn't cooperated as of yet. I made my 30 minute run to Indy yesterday in a hair under 2 hours. WHO IN THE HECK IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE STREETS UP THERE???
    The early Pioneers had better roads. 15 mph beat my Grand Cherokee to death!
    I'm still planning on making it up but IF the roads aren't better I'm going to hibernate.
    they did a horrible job with the roads this time around. Even allowing for the amount of snow and frigid conditions. There's a section of road about a mile long between my house and a school that hadn't seen a plow at all. The road in front of the school was CLEAR down to pavement, completely. Pass the school and the roads to to crap again. The irony is that the schools have t even been in session.

I'm wondering if public works employes hit the strike line and media forgot to cover it while they focused on the weather. The roads will be better come Sunday. Tempt and traffic will do a better job than the plows in the next few days.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I'm working on this. My wife deserves an afternoon out and a good meal prepared by someone else much more than I do and I won't go without her. If we can get her schedule worked out, we'll be there

Top Bottom