• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDave

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 1, 2009
    I live down that way. I may try to drop in if there are no crazy emergencies or what not.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Is there a secret knock or code word I need to know?

I'd tell ya but then I'd have to kill ya. (aww...come on, someone was going to say it eventually)

I thought we were a sure thing but work is having a rare "required" Saturday because of the weather. I think I can get away in time to make it, but if not...your gonna miss me 'cause I'm gone. :cool:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I'd tell ya but then I'd have to kill ya. (aww...come on, someone was going to say it eventually)

I thought we were a sure thing but work is having a rare "required" Saturday because of the weather. I think I can get away in time to make it, but if not...your gonna miss me 'cause I'm gone. :cool:
    I will miss you.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There is to be no 1911 discussions.... Everyone knows glocks are better

You sport a freaking H&K....stop it.....:)

I have plans to be there. I have some projects they may fall on that day so I may be late. I hope to be there in time to discuss the merits of a 1911 over a Glock..........:)

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    I will miss you.

Hey thanks. I thought you and RR might appreciate another lady at the table. I'm trying to get it all to work out so we shall see.

I gotta run by Bradis that day too so this is kinda cutting into my coon-fingering time. I'm hoping to bring something home that day...maybe hold my own in ChurchMouse's 1911 conversation.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hey thanks. I thought you and RR might appreciate another lady at the table. I'm trying to get it all to work out so we shall see.

I gotta run by Bradis that day too so this is kinda cutting into my coon-fingering time. I'm hoping to bring something home that day...maybe hold my own in ChurchMouse's 1911 conversation.

I think I know what you are doing.......:)

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Hey, let me know if you're able to make it. If so I'll try to go as well :)
    You could just try and come anyway. Most of them don't bite, and those of us who do, try to make it as painless as possible. You ain't that far from the locale. I can see by your location that we're neighbors. So.....what's holding you up from committing?

Top Bottom