• ...and so much more!
  • TAT7

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Had a good time as well all!

PS: I was the guy with the black USDS shirt sitting on the back wall in front of the wanna be window mirror thing outlined with bricks, lol.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    20140112_145604_zpsdc746d4f.jpg

So I'm at the end of the table in the white tee shirt. Behind me far right of the camera is MDave. Directly to my right is TheRude1 and 2nd from my left is BiscuitNaBasket. Unfortunately that's where my poor memory kicks in and I don't remember anyone else's names or handles...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So I'm at the end of the table in the white tee shirt. Behind me far right of the camera is MDave. Directly to my right is TheRude1 and 2nd from my left is BiscuitNaBasket. Unfortunately that's where my poor memory kicks in and I don't remember anyone else's names or handles...

Just to make sure
    wtburnette - white tee, facing away from camera
    MDave - striped blue shirt, facing away from camera
    TheRude1 - blue shirt, hands clasped, facing left
    BiscuitNaBasket - the guy with the hat, or the bigger guy to his left

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Where the heck am I? I guess I need to make these events to be photgraphed. I'll try harder to make the next one or two or three.........

mayor al

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    Floyd/Harrison Count
    Yep, That's my Hunter Orange cap, and me under it. If I may make a suggestion (from a newby here, but an old guy in some other forums... You old guys need to open up a little bit more to include the newby's in the conversations. I listened to a lot of good-humored banter between folks, without a clue as to who or what they were talking about. I hope to get to know some of you better at these meetings, but am reluctant to sound 'pushy' in a conversation with folks I don't know well. Reach out to the new folks,please. It will pay off well for everyone.
    AL

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Yep, That's my Hunter Orange cap, and me under it. If I may make a suggestion (from a newby here, but an old guy in some other forums... You old guys need to open up a little bit more to include the newby's in the conversations. I listened to a lot of good-humored banter between folks, without a clue as to who or what they were talking about. I hope to get to know some of you better at these meetings, but am reluctant to sound 'pushy' in a conversation with folks I don't know well. Reach out to the new folks,please. It will pay off well for everyone.
    AL
    Just gotta inject yourself into the convo. We here on INGO are a pretty rough bunch sometimes :).

Top Bottom