Sorry ISP the Wisconsin state boys are cooler than you.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

68_F100

Expert
    Rating - 93.9%
    31   2   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    North Salem
    We've got a little place on a lake near Bolder Junction WI we go to a few times a year. So all the family is packed in and we're heading up 39. I have a luggage carrier on the back and it was blocking the plate. Anyway I get pulled over by a trooper. When he got to the window he asked me where I was going. I couldn't help myself and said "over the border into Canada for some French fries and gravy sir". I **** you not he said "well meow you can't go on without your license plate in clear view". He helped me attach the plate to the back with some zip ties he had. Even gave the kids some plastic badges. Pretty awesome stop. He also shook my wife and my hand for being responsible enough to have permits and CCing. Just figured this was too much fun not to share.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    We've got a little place on a lake near Bolder Junction WI we go to a few times a year. So all the family is packed in and we're heading up 39. I have a luggage carrier on the back and it was blocking the plate. Anyway I get pulled over by a trooper. When he got to the window he asked me where I was going. I couldn't help myself and said "over the border into Canada for some French fries and gravy sir". I **** you not he said "well meow you can't go on without your license plate in clear view". He helped me attach the plate to the back with some zip ties he had. Even gave the kids some plastic badges. Pretty awesome stop. He also shook my wife and my hand for being responsible enough to have permits and CCing. Just figured this was too much fun not to share.

IBPATTHSL

In before Printcraft adds that to his sig line.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Meow?

I call Shenanigans.

Super%20Troopers%20Shenanigans%2001.jpg

68, quick, hit edit, hit edit, printcraft may be in his office today! Edit it, quick.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom