• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    It's a remote possibility, but the "granter of wisdom" might carry himself. I say this purely because I know some guys that cc but are RABID anti-OC. It's an oddity to me personally. I don't OC except when fishing, but I have ZERO issues with guys who do.

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Careful with that "they" stuff. IIRC you are of French descent. I could make generalizations about you dropping your weapon at the first sign of trouble.
    The streets in Paris are lined with trees because Germans like to march in the shade. - JK

I was aware that my gun was showing. I laughed and told him, "I'll be fine thanks".
    :yesway: This sounds like a very appropriate and disarming reply.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Everyone has something to say these days don't they? Here is a novel idea, why don't everyone everywhere just mind their own _ _ _ _ business.:dunno:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Lets just say that some cops do that, but I think most just want to get through their day with as little hastle as possible.:twocents:

I may have missed something, but from what I read it wasn't even a cop that Rookie had the interaction with. I would say that I don't understand why cops were even mentioned in this thread, but it is INGO so I understand perfectly well.

Top Bottom