• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    My family and I had just finished eating at a restaurant and the kids wanted to go into the game store. I was standing outside, smoking, and a guy was pulling out of a parking space. He rolls his window down and says, "you might want to cover that before you get shot." :n00b:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Did you have a combat cock hanging from your belt?

DSCF1359.jpg

If it was the one with the Molon Labe patch, that was some life-saving advice the OP was given... We all know that tha poh-lees just shoot anyone displaying any indicator that they will not respect their authoritah...
    ed955_Respect-my-Authoritah.png
    ;)

Last edited:

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Thanks for the advice.

I've heard something very similar. I wonder why sheeple feel their opinion is so important. Always best to smile and say "have a nice day". Although on one occasion I did respond with "thank you, I'm really glad I asked for your opinion".

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    My family and I had just finished eating at a restaurant and the kids wanted to go into the game store. I was standing outside, smoking, and a guy was pulling out of a parking space. He rolls his window down and says, "you might want to cover that before you get shot." :n00b:
    Interesting phrase here. The guy was either trying to save your life or threatening to take it away.

modelflyer2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Eastern Indiana
    He's right. That's what I do when I see someone OCing. I use my element of surprise (CCW) and shoot him. We all know that guns are dangerous and each year thousands of people are shot for Exercising their Second Amendment right. Glad he set you straight [all in purple of course. I cannot change the font color when using my iPod].

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

I still never understand the mentality of making a provocative comment to someone obviously carrying a gun, except for the thought that these people really believe that if they get into a confrontation that a cop is going to jump out of their trunk to help them immediately. On the other hand, maybe this behavior will help cull them from them herd ;). Its like a sheep pissing on either the sheep dog or the coyote, without really knowing which one it is they are provoking. Either way, I can't see it being a good idea.

Top Bottom