• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gareth

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I make it a point never to make flippant remarks, stare at, or display any kind of physical gesture to strangers that could even remotely be misconstrued as offensive or confrontational. I have too many responsibilities at home that require my presence and ability to contend with to senselessly risk being maimed or killed by some hothead who misinterpreted me.

I can't control what others say or do, but I can control my mouth and body language. If everyone would conduct themselves in this manner, there would be fewer acts of senseless violence committed.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    I make it a point never to make flippant remarks, stare at, or display any kind of physical gesture to strangers that could even remotely be misconstrued as offensive or confrontational. I have too many responsibilities at home that require my presence and ability to contend with to senselessly risk being maimed or killed by some hothead who misinterpreted me.

I can't control what others say or do, but I can control my mouth and body language. If everyone would conduct themselves in this manner, there would be fewer acts of senseless violence committed.

Is the Eharmony Cat girl your daughter?:D

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    The stupidity that runs rampant through the general population never ceases to amaze me. I'll never understand what people hope to accomplish by getting all mouthy and confrontational with the guy they don't know that has a gun.

Gareth

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    gives me the shivvers just thinking about her

I don't think she's crazy, and I don't think she has an MBA. I think she's an attention whore, and this is all an act.
    aw.jpg

I tried to watch her video, but I couldn't finish viewing it. I concur with DagerOne regarding this twit... And I hate attention whores.

I wouldn't produce such a putrid piece of pestilence for a daughter. ;)

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    My family and I had just finished eating at a restaurant and the kids wanted to go into the game store. I was standing outside, smoking, and a guy was pulling out of a parking space. He rolls his window down and says, "you might want to cover that before you get shot." :n00b:
    Wow! I'm shocked he didn't take a shot at you. He was probably wanting to beat you down at least.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    My family and I had just finished eating at a restaurant and the kids wanted to go into the game store. I was standing outside, smoking, and a guy was pulling out of a parking space. He rolls his window down and says, "you might want to cover that before you get shot." :n00b:
    I just now, ran across this, after reading all 52 posts, I think I would have said ..... that depends, on who gets shot, sometimes, I shoot back, and sometimes, I shoot FIRST !!!!! :twocents: :laugh:

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Leave us smokers alone. We keep the economy moving with those outrageous taxes on our smokes. Time to burn another one to help pay for the welfare state.:D

That's right! The State has raised tobacco taxes (for our own good) to the point that they now depend on it for revenue. If we all did as they claimed they wanted, they'd go broke.

Dang nanny state. :xmad:

Top Bottom