• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dechrissen

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 17, 2023
    Vermillion County
    Came across this in my own normal life, not even looking for anything controversial. The fact that it was written this way, and not "other gender", which is perhaps more inclusive (if that's even what the goal is) I found amusing.

A nice window into current societal delusion, that it was actually greenlit to be written this way to its own logical discredit. I think the word "custom" is a fundamental violation of what would constitute a logical response to this question, and certainly doesn't serve the interests of those who think there are in fact more than two genders (I don't belong to this group, but I can recognize the foolishness of this custom field from both sides).

custom_gender.png

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    I once heard an analogy like this: "If you throw a kitten in a wood chipper, why the hell would you be surprised that a grown cat doesn't come out the other end." In other words, put nonsense in and get nonsense out.

If you adhere to a world view of feeling and nonsense rather than truth, you lose your foundation and bearing in life, and soon only your "truth" matters. Problem is reality doesn't submit to our "truth", and you will soon run contrary to other people's "truths" as well as, you know, reality. The picture represents nonsense that was created out of nonsense, and will likely lead to further nonsense.

Dechrissen

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 17, 2023
    Vermillion County
    If you adhere to a world view of feeling and nonsense rather than truth, you lose your foundation and bearing in life, and soon only your "truth" matters. Problem is reality doesn't submit to our "truth", and you will soon run contrary to other people's "truths" as well as, you know, reality.
    Right. There can only be one truth, and why wouldn't that truth be based in reality?

sgtmack

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2011
    I love this quote.

"What they don't understand is that they're so angry because, in their heart of hearts, they want this, but they can't let themselves have it. They're deeply unhappy, and so in their minds, everyone else has to be too."

It pretty much sums up everything liberal.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    That option would be more truthful if it were "mental health disorder".
    Most of what we see today, WAS listed in the DSM manuals as disorders and dysphorias as little as 30 years ago. I would like to know who and why re wrote the definitions.

"When words change meanings, people die"

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Most of what we see today, WAS listed in the DSM manuals as disorders and dysphorias as little as 30 years ago. I would like to know who and why re wrote the definitions.

"When words change meanings, people die"

You're absolutely correct. This is not an understanding that has "evolved" due to the "science". It's nothing but political/ideological bull :poop:

Top Bottom