• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    A couple of mainstream democrat rape experts would like to chime in...

5daf6a994af90903af4fc3a6
    Wow, I forgot about biden and Tara Reade, the MSM has done a good job of making that disappear.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Is that the current lie going around the conspiracy theory sewing circle gossip ring?

Nope, just pointing out liars and idiots aren't in just one political party.
    And AOC wasn't trying to belittle rape victims...

And besides, AOCs title was taken by freshman congress member Greene.
    Completely insane has reached a new level...
    On the record that democrats eat children and drink their blood,
    No planes crashed on 9/11/01,
    There is a pedophile base on Mars that democrats visit regularly,
    Biden is actually JFK Jr. in a 'CGI' mask,
    JFK Jr. Was murdered by the Clinton's,

What a ball of self entitled crazy...
    Yeah, I don't think anyone has topped AOC yet, Greene's still got some work to do if she wants to do that.

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    Representative Alexandra Ocasio Cortez was hiding in Representative Katie Porter's office for many hours during the insurrection. Representative Katie Porter's office is listed as being 1117 Longworth HOB Washington, DC 20515. That doesn't appear to be in the Dome itself, but it's logical to assume that the surrounding buildings would have gone on high security alert, as well.

Aside from the civil war period, this country has never been more divided.
    One only needs to read some of the comments in this thread for evidence of how wide the division is.

I'll probably get heat from saying this here, but I really do feel we need to start bridging that divide; this "us versus them" mentality in this country is going to be our undoing. "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" and "be the change you want to see" are quotes I often think of in this context, as well as that we all share much more in common with each other than we do our differences.

I had a response to @JeepHammer's post, but I see @churchmouse notice. Can I at least say the following, under the context of some of what Representative Alexandria Cortez relayed during her Instagram talk? If it's not on-topic, I will happily remove; I'm here to discuss, not to cause conflict.

I've had a couple long term relationships with women who have been the victims of sexual assault and it is utterly heart-breaking, not only to hear of something so horrible happening to someone you love, but to also witness the lasting trauma it leaves on a person. As a male, I will never be able to understand what women go through. Never. I'll tell ya what, though, I will do everything in my power to listen, trust, and provide any support I can. It's the least I can do.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    This thread is about AOC lying about almost being murdered. It has nothing to do with sexual assault.

The division is wide because one side refuses to accept lies and the other embraces them. When the truth begins to hold value to everyone we will see the country come together. As long as one side continues to use lies and misinformation to bring about change it is going to continue to be a divided nation.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    So...have our brave media fact checkers weighed in on this? Anything from Jack at Twitter? Zuckerberg at Facebook? Or are they hibernating for the next 4 years?

I did see a new trick on Twitter. When any hashtag unflattering to the Dems appear, their minions start spamming it with unrelated images and K-Pop memes. Anything to deflect.

Last edited:

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    The post was a troll, entirely fake since it pushed the idea AOC wasn't even at the capitol building, and she actually was at the capitol building.

Just more fake propaganda.

Since the purpose was to call out a fake claim of lying, false claims,
    I simply posted the false claims/lies other politicians have cranked out.

As I've been saying for 40 years,
    'Right' wing, 'Left' wing, same lying bird.
    Taking sides keeps anyone from doing something about the actual problems, which is why the perpetrators keep cranking this crap out and keep us divided.

While the far 'Left' cranks on and on about ONLY people of color being murdered by police,
    (Nearly as many colorless folks murdered while unarmed)

The 'Right' regularly endorsed myths that people of color, women, etc don't count, they are livestock and not people.

Then there are the completely insane...
    The far, Far, FAR fringes.

When I hear all men are 'Rapists', responsible for everything bad since the big bang...
    Or when I hear the Qanon crap,
    I just want to install lie detecting shock collars to the people spouting this crap.

Since they are by definition insane, they won't stop cranking,
    But it would be a crap load more entertaining watching them fry like bacon and roll around on the ground...

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    If we are talking about liars we shouldn’t forget about the all time champion.

Donald Trump: 30,573 false or misleading claims in 4 years.

But since Trump is a billion year old alien being sent to earth to solve all our problems, it's OK with way too may that he lied/lies with every breath...

https://www.news.com.au/world/north...s/news-story/526fa75a9fb542039cdd6007065d314d

And let's not forget that Biden is actually JFK Jr. was both murdered by the Clinton's,
    AND,
    Is actually President since Biden is JFK Jr. in a 'CGI' mask...

Current congress member Greene has endorsed BOTH conspiracies,
    JFK Jr. was murdered by Clinton's,
    AND,
    Biden is JFK Jr. in a 'CGI' mask.
    .... I have to wonder how JFK Jr. is pulling that off being both dead AND President at the same time...

I guess that's the issues with constantly lying, you can't keep the lies straight...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Notice that it wasn't a LIE, her story was merely a "mistake."
    Oops. I accidentally misremembered that I was in my office in the Capitol Building afraid and alone wondering not if I would die, but how many seconds I had to live. Turns out I was in another building sitting in the office of a friend, eating bon-bons and shooting the **** until they cleared the Capitol Building. Easy mistake to make. My bad. Cruz still tried to kill me. So there.

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    If we are talking about liars we shouldn’t forget about the all time champion.

Donald Trump: 30,573 false or misleading claims in 4 years.
    For reference, @Romero Zombie got this information from The Washington Post.

I'm trying to find The Washington Post's version for Former President Barack Obama, as I think that's only fair.

The best I can do is Politifact, which has a substantially less number of recorded statements than The Washington Post, but has articles for both Former Presidents.

Politifact for Former President Barack Obama.
    Politifact for Former President Donald Trump.

Here's the undisputed fact I hope we all can agree on: all politicians lie to some degree. It pretty much seems it's part of their job description. :dunno:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    But since Trump is a billion year old alien being sent to earth to solve all our problems, it's OK with way too may that he lied/lies with every breath...

https://www.news.com.au/world/north...s/news-story/526fa75a9fb542039cdd6007065d314d

And let's not forget that Biden is actually JFK Jr. was both murdered by the Clinton's,
    AND,
    Is actually President since Biden is JFK Jr. in a 'CGI' mask...

Current congress member Greene has endorsed BOTH conspiracies,
    JFK Jr. was murdered by Clinton's,
    AND,
    Biden is JFK Jr. in a 'CGI' mask.
    .... I have to wonder how JFK Jr. is pulling that off being both dead AND President at the same time...

I guess that's the issues with constantly lying, you can't keep the lies straight...
    This is irrelevant. We’re talking about AOC. If you want to talk about Trump, make your own thread.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm not sure the purpose of this meme but it's okay to admit once in awhile that some democrats are morons, you don't need to defend every one of them to the end lol. Republicans know we have some weak links too we could do without.
    It’s not a defense actually. It’s just whataboutism which is what partisans do when you poke their team with legitimate criticisms. It’s all they have.

A legitimate defense would address the facts of the criticism, and make some sort of reasoned claims that they’re inaccurate or that the defended action was justified. All we got was BUT TRUMP! :runaway:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    The post was a troll, entirely fake since it pushed the idea AOC wasn't even at the capitol building, and she actually was at the capitol building.
    Her office is located in the Cannon building, which is accessible through underground tunnels connected to the Capitol as well as via a short stroll down a walkway and across the street. It is not "in" or "at" the capitol building. It is across the street.

Truth is not subjective in this instance.

The only trolling going on is from you.

Top Bottom