• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Here in what I like to call the quad-cities area, Wakarusa, Bremen, Wyatt, Nappanee, we're looking at about 2" of wet, heavy snow.

I did manage to get flipped off, like arm all the way out the window flipped off, as I passed a nervous Jeep driver who was doing 25MPH up my road.

I think a lot of the people I encounter on my early morning commute are heading to RV places. Many did not speak English as a first language and do not hail from places where diving on snowy roads is common.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Here in what I like to call the quad-cities area, Wakarusa, Bremen, Wyatt, Nappanee, we're looking at about 2" of wet, heavy snow.

I did manage to get flipped off, like arm all the way out the window flipped off, as I passed a nervous Jeep driver who was doing 25MPH up my road.

I think a lot of the people I encounter on my early morning commute are heading to RV places. Many did not speak English as a first language and do not hail from places where diving on snowy roads is common.
    buenos dias

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Indy East

Just wet over here perhaps a 1/2 or less of melting snow on the driveway. Snowing pretty hard.

I tell ya, I didn't really feel like plowing this year anyway!!!!!

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    We've got a solid inch on the ground and coming down hard. With the temperatures they were predicting I though we'd get nothing or next to nothing, looks like I was wrong. Glad I planned for the worst anyways and got a load of wood in the house yesterday instead of today.

Top Bottom