• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    WANE TV has upped their predicted snow totals to 8-10". Cue the panic to resume.
    I woke up at 5:00am to prep for the mass panic at work. No snow at all so went back to bed.

Weather Underground is my go to source for drama free forecast:
    Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    If you’ve been watching the weather personalities on tv they are all having a “snowgasm” over this alleged storm that is wilting away.
    Their wives must be disappointed when they realize every time her meteorologist husband says inches he really means centimeters. Once again screwed by Jimmy Carter and his Metric system.

Weather.jpg

Last edited:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Wife went Marion. At 7am and slow getting there. Snowing good in Wabash Co. looks like 2-3” so far. Wife just got sent home from Marion so getting worse.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Wife went Marion. At 7am and slow getting there. Snowing good in Wabash Co. looks like 2-3” so far. Wife just got sent home from Marion so getting worse.
    I'm in Marion wish my job would send me home. They offered on the spot vacation day for today but I'm holding out hoping the big wigs tell us to leave. At 0630 the roads weren't too bad I made it to work earlier than normal since I was expecting them to be horrible and left early. Had an earbud in all day listening to the scanner there's non stop slide offs.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Wife and I went on a three mile walk around Warsaw. Had two different people ask us if we needed a ride. Wife said we must look homeless.

It is really pretty outside. We are up to 5 inches of snow with big heavy flakes coming down.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Depth depends on where you are. Closer to Michigan and the lakes is probably getting more than further south. Went out to get the newspaper about 1:00 PM and there was not much more than an inch. Very wet. More coming down but seriously doubt we'll see more than two inches total by tomorrow afternoon. Scared off the blizzard by topping off the snow blower gas tank and starting it for a few minutes last night. No French toast here, but I did make a large 9-inch diameter pancake. "Cousin T" would be proud!

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    South East Indiana. Had a inch of snow about 0430.. then rained rest. Disappointing down here as usual

Top Bottom