• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I like Indiana, but have semi-seriously considered a move to an even free-er state.

TX, FL etc.

Haven't really thought about TN because the price of RE is so high there, but moving from restrictive governments to less restrictive governments is a real thing.
    Agree. We have a serious RINO problem here and I'm pretty tired of watching other Republican states lead from the front while our leaders snooze away in their part-time legislatures or wait on their committees to tell them what to do. We should be aggressively courting "wrongthink" businesses being driven out of blue states, and actually cutting taxes and increasing freedoms instead of merely raising taxes and cutting freedoms at the speed limit.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Why would gun or ammunition makers come to Indiana when we do not support those gun and ammo makers that are here?

I wish this, I wish that, I wish someone else would do the work and carry my pack, all day long.

Me: "What are you DOING?"

Them: Wishing.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I believe Precision Ammunition was in Hobart, but I believe they moved to Texas or maybe expanded to another location in Texas.

I thought there was another over by Fort Wayne.

Maybe Kirk could let us know.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Can you highlight these? Obviously constitutional carry won't be on the list. But I'm interested in the rest of the pro-gun laws. You can leave out the free lifetime permits, as permits fall under the constitutional carry issue. And no red-flag laws. I'm not suggesting our Gov is anti-gun. But pro-2a is a little less certain with him.
    You are a member of the Indiana State Rifle and Pistol Association, right? I'm sure that your questions can be answered in detail by one of the officers or the legislative expert.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Lawmakers are not at all feeling guilty.

"THey just needed to stop building the scary products. That's all. They didnt need to move. "

That's like telling Coca Cola to stop bottling Classic Coke because its too sugary, and only bottle diet coke instead. Like THAT is going to be good for the bottom line... Idiots.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom