• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • B40B

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Valparaiso
    Does anyone have info on a weapon light that fits one of these that doesn't have a laser built in? Also, has anyone replaced the Crimson Trace red dot that comes with these with anything? Lastly, can't find an IWB holster that would fit a red dot along with a light...

Probably because it's a new gun, but I have not had any luck finding what I'm looking for.

TIA

63PGP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2018
    Boone
    For the holster, Garrett Holsters can handle that. send them an email to confirm but they have never had an issue accommodating anything for so far. They typically answer messages within a couple hours or sooner.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    The one crimson trace pistol dot I played with on a friend's Glock did not impress me. If you want to upgrade a Holosun 507k would be worth looking at. Plus since it's a relatively new model holster support is behind.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    I thought it fit normal shield holsters? Also I think they make a TLR 6 for it. It’s a pretty crappy light but better than nothing. I don’t understand why they didn’t put a rail on it, big reason I got turned off from it.

B40B

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2020
    Valparaiso
    The one crimson trace pistol dot I played with on a friend's Glock did not impress me. If you want to upgrade a Holosun 507k would be worth looking at. Plus since it's a relatively new model holster support is behind.
    Agree, not terribly impressed with the dot and wanted to try out the new Holosun reticle and see how I liked it.
    I thought it fit normal shield holsters? Also I think they make a TLR 6 for it. It’s a pretty crappy light but better than nothing. I don’t understand why they didn’t put a rail on it, big reason I got turned off from it.
    Also agree, there is something like a rail there, kind of a pinch point for the TLR to attach to, but the TLR has a laser that I'm not really wanting...might run it in to my local shop and see what fits.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    Agree, not terribly impressed with the dot and wanted to try out the new Holosun reticle and see how I liked it.

Also agree, there is something like a rail there, kind of a pinch point for the TLR to attach to, but the TLR has a laser that I'm not really wanting...might run it in to my local shop and see what fits.

You can get them with or without a laser.

Top Bottom