• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hog slayer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2015
    Camp Lejeune, NC
    funny reading thru some of those comments. I had two of mine at the range today. I went with a plan but then my daughter just wanted to shoot the steel. So be it, we ditched the plan and shot steel plates

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I quit getting into FB "debates". I doubt I've ever changed anyones view on angthing. I'll comment on the post itself but stay away from most of the crap.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    On a related note, anyone else annoyed that having your FB comment deleted makes it go away entirely, even in your activity log? I wish it would show in the log after being deleted as removed so there was a history of the deletion, no, censorship.

I posted on a liberal friend's liked post where they put Macron and Trump's photos side by side with the caption "the new prez of France speaks english better than Trump". Macron's photo is very dignified, posed, and official, and they took an extremely unflattering screen shot of trump during a speech with his tongue out, making the "yuck" sound or so it appears.

So I posted a pic of Macron I found, mouth open, mid blink and commented its all in the timing of the photo if you want to make someone look bad. Apparently I disagreed with him so he deleted it. When I noticed it was gone, I innocently went back and posted "must have forgotten to hit save" and reposted my original comment. But I KNOW I posted it the first time and he deleted it because I went back and edited it to add a line after the fact.

Amazing how the left must silence critics instead of engaging them.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    I deleted facebook and twitter forever ago.
    Ive seen enough star trek to know what happens when everyones thoughts are one.
    all joking aside though, i think social media destroys original thought. Everyone just posts the same thing hundreds if times, its mind numbing. I can no longer meet new people without a weird look because the inevitably ask for my social media info.
    Ingo took place of all that, this place is constructive. Facebook is destructive

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    I just looked at it and apparently they have deleted ALL the derogatory comments. All that were shown were the ones that like the video! There was a note that the comments had been "edited". I guess two can play at the editing game....

minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    I asked one of the Europeans who were having a fit if they were from the part of Europe who's ass we kicked, or the part of Europe who's ass we saved? :)

Top Bottom