• ...and so much more!
  • mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I've been on a Trey Gowdy Youtube binge the last couple days; It's like I'm addicted or something. His ability to break down any issue to it's core principles, and his mastery of every legal concept involved, along with each concept's historical context, is simply amazing, at least to me. He shows respect for the law as well as respect to those he questions, yet he has no fear. Loretta Lynch, Comey, Brennan, Rosenstein; he rolls them all like so many bowling pins, and proves you can be dumb as a rock and still reach high places in American government (in regards to the aforementioned geniuses)

He truly is the smartest guy in the room; ANY room. Too bad he's leaving Congress; I hope he has his sights on something bigger.

I'm not going to push you towards any particular video with a link; you all know how to find them, and they're almost all worth watching.

I take that back. Here's a couple I enjoyed very much:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLcPDHa_AxU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpM-6vEwR_w

There's a gazillion of them out there, but be forewarned; it can be addicting to see someone in politics who's interested in justice.

Best Regards,

Steve

Last edited:

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    Unfortunately he wants to return home and go into private practice. However, I get the feeling (from his interviews on Fox News) that we will see him in the public arena
    again. We could use a lot more people like him serving our country in congress.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Oils the country de so lucky

CM, sir ... I mean Sir, I'm not trying to make the shooters list, but I didn't understand your whole comment. I get the 'be so lucky' part, but not the 'Oils the country' part. Granted, I've not gotten close to me Wild Turkey yet this evening, but maybe it would help? Me, I mean.

Top Bottom