• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don't know if this is something caused by whatever fix they're working on, but I got an odd email from Indiana Gun Owners today... It was similar to the ones you get if you subscribe to a thread and choose email as your method of notification, only it was updates on several threads I'd been in, and a couple I hadn't. And I wasn't subscribed to any of them... :dunno:

Here's the text of the email:

a5369c7c7b5d5698fd8e8e678aa001de_ingunowners.jpeg

Hi DoggyDaddy!

[h=2]This Week’s Highlights[/h]
    To sell or not to sell...
    October 27, 2017 • 53 posts • 1,179 views
    JimmieG said — I've seen a number of posts in various places about how gun owners should never, ever, ever sell any of their guns. I'd like to get a better understanding of what this thinking ...
    Read More »

To carry or not to carry
    October 27, 2017 • 59 posts • 1,113 views
    AmericanMade2819 said — Lets say a person is new to handguns and they do not have much practice or skill yet. Would it be better for this person to carry or leave it at home until their skills improve? ...
    Read More »

9mm self defense ammo
    October 28, 2017 • 40 posts • 1,020 views
    ru44mag said — I have been using Hornady Critical Defense for a long time. Recently I had an experience that led me to believe that particular 115 grain bullet had less than desirable penetration. ...
    Read More »

Home Owner Shot and Killed
    October 26, 2017 • 45 posts • 1,421 views
    wcd said — Read a story about a Texas home owner who was killed in a home invasion. Appears based on the story he saw the armed intruder and yelled at him to get out. At that point shots ...
    Read More »

The Official INGO 10mm Thread
    October 28, 2017 • 51 posts • 830 views
    71silverbullet said — There has been a lot of chatter recently about 10mm firearms. People asking questions, and several good pictures posted in the threads. I've been into 10mm for a couple years now, ...
    Read More »

KellyinAvon said — OK, this is bad. Can you own a live grenade (legally??) LAWRENCE, Ind. -- Police are currently searching for potential burglary suspects who stole a potentially live hand grenade, ...
    Read More »

Anyone else score a launch day iPhone X?
    October 27, 2017 • 28 posts • 412 views
    tbhausen said — w00t! I usually suck at stuff like this, but I used the My Verizon app on both my iPhone and iPad and scored a Space Gray 256 GB iPhone X for "delivery by Nov. 3rd". The button ...
    Read More »

Disappointed in Sig
    October 26, 2017 • 17 posts • 514 views
    ACC said — I found a great deal on a new Sig Sauer MCX Virtus 9" pistol in 300BLK on GunBroker and jumped on it. I have been anxiously waiting to pick up one of these gun since they were ...
    Read More »

James Yeager interviews NRA Chris Cox
    October 26, 2017 • 21 posts • 577 views
    lovemachine said — Despite your thoughts towards James Yeager, I think this video is worth watching. [link]
    Read More »

So I gave advice to a lifelong friend to try save his marriage***,
    October 27, 2017 • 65 posts • 1,536 views
    longbow said — He has two young and smart kids A stay at home dad His wife has a great job He says his wife is mean He claims she has been mean to him for ten years and still had two kids during ...
    Read More »

powered by​
    Indiana Gun Owners, 10395 Cedar Lake Dr, Providence Village, TX 76227 • Unsubscribe

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don't know if this is something caused by whatever fix they're working on, but I got an odd email from Indiana Gun Owners today... It was similar to the ones you get if you subscribe to a thread and choose email as your method of notification, only it was updates on several threads I'd been in, and a couple I hadn't. And I wasn't subscribed to any of them... :dunno:

Here's the text of the email:

a5369c7c7b5d5698fd8e8e678aa001de_ingunowners.jpeg

Hi DoggyDaddy!

This Week’s Highlights

To sell or not to sell...
    October 27, 2017 • 53 posts • 1,179 views
    JimmieG said — I've seen a number of posts in various places about how gun owners should never, ever, ever sell any of their guns. I'd like to get a better understanding of what this thinking ...
    Read More »

To carry or not to carry
    October 27, 2017 • 59 posts • 1,113 views
    AmericanMade2819 said — Lets say a person is new to handguns and they do not have much practice or skill yet. Would it be better for this person to carry or leave it at home until their skills improve? ...
    Read More »

9mm self defense ammo
    October 28, 2017 • 40 posts • 1,020 views
    ru44mag said — I have been using Hornady Critical Defense for a long time. Recently I had an experience that led me to believe that particular 115 grain bullet had less than desirable penetration. ...
    Read More »

Home Owner Shot and Killed
    October 26, 2017 • 45 posts • 1,421 views
    wcd said — Read a story about a Texas home owner who was killed in a home invasion. Appears based on the story he saw the armed intruder and yelled at him to get out. At that point shots ...
    Read More »

The Official INGO 10mm Thread
    October 28, 2017 • 51 posts • 830 views
    71silverbullet said — There has been a lot of chatter recently about 10mm firearms. People asking questions, and several good pictures posted in the threads. I've been into 10mm for a couple years now, ...
    Read More »

KellyinAvon said — OK, this is bad. Can you own a live grenade (legally??) LAWRENCE, Ind. -- Police are currently searching for potential burglary suspects who stole a potentially live hand grenade, ...
    Read More »

Anyone else score a launch day iPhone X?
    October 27, 2017 • 28 posts • 412 views
    tbhausen said — w00t! I usually suck at stuff like this, but I used the My Verizon app on both my iPhone and iPad and scored a Space Gray 256 GB iPhone X for "delivery by Nov. 3rd". The button ...
    Read More »

Disappointed in Sig
    October 26, 2017 • 17 posts • 514 views
    ACC said — I found a great deal on a new Sig Sauer MCX Virtus 9" pistol in 300BLK on GunBroker and jumped on it. I have been anxiously waiting to pick up one of these gun since they were ...
    Read More »

James Yeager interviews NRA Chris Cox
    October 26, 2017 • 21 posts • 577 views
    lovemachine said — Despite your thoughts towards James Yeager, I think this video is worth watching. [link]
    Read More »

So I gave advice to a lifelong friend to try save his marriage***,
    October 27, 2017 • 65 posts • 1,536 views
    longbow said — He has two young and smart kids A stay at home dad His wife has a great job He says his wife is mean He claims she has been mean to him for ten years and still had two kids during ...
    Read More »