• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I have had my satellite radio for about 3 years and because I drive a truck so I listen quite a bit.

Sundays on extreme talk 168 (XM only) is Tom Greshams Guntalk radio live from 2-5 pm.

My main channel is 82, Radio Classics. It's all of the old radio programs from 1930's to the early 1960's. Programs like Gunsmoke, suspense, Jack Benny, Martin & Lewis and my all time favorite, the Phil Harris and Alice Faye show.

I have discovered Weird Medicine on O&A (105). Uncensored real medical advice from Dr. Steve.

The comedy channels are good also.

So what do my fellow INGOers listen to?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I have had my satellite radio for about 3 years and because I drive a truck so I listen quite a bit.

Sundays on extreme talk 168 (XM only) is Tom Greshams Guntalk radio live from 2-5 pm.

My main channel is 82, Radio Classics. It's all of the old radio programs from 1930's to the early 1960's. Programs like Gunsmoke, suspense, Jack Benny, Martin & Lewis and my all time favorite, the Phil Harris and Alice Faye show.

I have discovered Weird Medicine on O&A (105). Uncensored real medical advice from Dr. Steve.

The comedy channels are good also.

So what do my fellow INGOers listen to?

Mines always set to Opie and Anthony, been listening for several years. Dr. Steve was a regular call in who eventually got his podcast (weird medicine) on their channel.

406107786.jpg

Last edited:

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    I just cancelled our subscriptions. The wife was disney and I was blue color and fox news. It was really cool when I travel but I had a hard time justifying the cost for 3 of them.

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    Stern of course. That's the only reason I got Sirius.

I'll wander every now and then. ESPN, Blue Collar, Raw Dog, a few of the rock stations.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I only have it for 6 months. They had a special for $25 until August. I won't pay the normal rate. For $5 or so per month it's worth it though.

I listen to Classic Rewind, Deep Tracks, Ozzy, Jimmy buffet, Hair Nation mostly.

Last edited:

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Lithium, octane, alt nation, classic viynal, sixx sense and ESPN radio. Only have it in the car cause I'm in sales. Listen from about 8am-3pm mon-fri.

Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    75% of the time I listen to the Howard Stern channels 100,101

Other times I listen to: Octane, Classic vinyl, Classic rewind, Lithium, some country channels, and ESPN.

I also listen to some of the Nascar races, driver radio.

Top Bottom