• ...and so much more!
  • Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Great video Expat.

Also saw that it is on the cover of the current issue of Rifleman that showed up in my mailbox today. Haven't read the article yet however...

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    Got a text from my local go to in Seymour. Was originally going to pass but ended up taking the plunge and went and picked it up this afternoon. Heading to the range in the AM with 124 ball and 147 grain HSTs. If all things work out, look out for a cheap G43 in the classifieds lol. PS, when I went today, Alex said they still have a few that have not been allocated. $499 plus tax at Acme in Seymour.

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    PS, Top Gun Supply has 12 round mags and holsters in stock at "relatively" non-ridiculous prices. Picked up some 12 rounders and a IWB hoster just in case it becomes carry ready.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    mSeXKGDh.jpg

Got about 300 rounds through it today, 200 of it was Federal 115gr ball and the rest was a mix of 124gr Federal HST, 135gr +P Hornady Critical Duty and the 124gr Sig V-Crown gun ran 100% and it also really soft shooting for how small it is. Overall super impressed and I think we have a true Glock 43/26 killer on our hands. I would be really interested to see this "half stack" magazine concept applied to a Glock 19 size gun!

TLHelmer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Evansville area
    Got a text from my local go to in Seymour. Was originally going to pass but ended up taking the plunge and went and picked it up this afternoon. Heading to the range in the AM with 124 ball and 147 grain HSTs. If all things work out, look out for a cheap G43 in the classifieds lol. PS, when I went today, Alex said they still have a few that have not been allocated. $499 plus tax at Acme in Seymour.

Very nice! Does yours have the X-ray sights?

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Sweeeet Dean! How does it compare to your CZ TSO? :ugh:

Words cannot quite describe how annoyed I am with you currently :laugh: , that being said I was sorting through some brass the other day and I have a zip loc bag full of 40 Short and Weak brass for your limited gun if you need more brass!

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Words cannot quite describe how annoyed I am with you currently :laugh: , that being said I was sorting through some brass the other day and I have a zip loc bag full of 40 Short and Weak brass for your limited gun if you need more brass!

Haha! Yes, keep it, I need it for sure!

So you say that the P365 is pretty "soft shooting" for how small it is. I would love to compare it to my SIG P938 some time if you are up for it. We could meet at ACC and shoot both guns side-by-side, and I might even let you play with my STI so you can dream about your TSO a bit if you want!

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    Got back from the range and am happy to report zero malfunctions due to the gun or ammo. I did have the slide not lock back on the first and second mag. I re-adjusted my grip and had no other issues moving forward. 100 rounds of Winchester Nato 124 grain ball, 150 rounds of Magtech 115 grain ball and 50 rounds of Perfecta 115 grain ball. I'm an idiot and forgot to grab some HSTs when I was packing everything up, but will head back out next week for another range trip.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    PS, Top Gun Supply has 12 round mags and holsters in stock at "relatively" non-ridiculous prices. Picked up some 12 rounders and a IWB hoster just in case it becomes carry ready.

Thanks for the tip, I ordered 2 mags. Haven't found a P365 here locally yet, but I'm sure I will soon. First time I've ever bought mags for a pistol before buying the pistol. :):

Top Bottom