• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    Thanks for the tip, I ordered 2 mags. Haven't found a P365 here locally yet, but I'm sure I will soon. First time I've ever bought mags for a pistol before buying the pistol. :):

Give Acme in Seymour a call. I believe they might still have some extras after the initial list. Helped a guy out on another forum pick one up Tuesday from them. They are $499 there. Ask for Alex, the shop manager.

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    Said F' it and went to the range again this morning. Put another 150 rounds of ball through it and exactly 100 rounds of Federal HST 147 grain HPs. I'm falling in love with the capacity out such a little booger. My extra 12 round mags and IWB holster came earlier this week and wanted to put some more rounds down range. Carrying it for the first time today, and I feel like I'm going on a first date lolololol.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Said F' it and went to the range again this morning. Put another 150 rounds of ball through it and exactly 100 rounds of Federal HST 147 grain HPs. I'm falling in love with the capacity out such a little booger. My extra 12 round mags and IWB holster came earlier this week and wanted to put some more rounds down range. Carrying it for the first time today, and I feel like I'm going on a first date lolololol.

Very cool. So how do you feel carrying with the 12-round mag vs. the 10-round mag? Does the 12-round mag stick out too much for carry, or do you find you prefer carrying the 10-round mag?

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    My dad got one recently. I've fondled it a little bit, feels good. I'll probably pick one up here in the near future.

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    Very cool. So how do you feel carrying with the 12-round mag vs. the 10-round mag? Does the 12-round mag stick out too much for carry, or do you find you prefer carrying the 10-round mag?

I've been carrying it with the extended 10 round. It prints no more than my G43 with Taran +1 basepad kept the 12 rounder in my front pocket. The 12 rounder does still out a little more since I carry at 4:00.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I got mine from my go to gun store but he says to keep it that a secret. I got 250 rounds through it today. Zero malfunctions. Great shooting. The xray sights are nice. I just wish sig hadn't gone with a proprietary rail. I like a light on my EDC. And I didn't get a holster with it but once I do it will be my new EDC.

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I got mine from my go to gun store but he says to keep it that a secret. I got 250 rounds through it today. Zero malfunctions. Great shooting. The xray sights are nice. I just wish sig hadn't gone with a proprietary rail. I like a light on my EDC. And I didn't get a holster with it but once I do it will be my new EDC.

Seems like adding a light to this gun would unnecessarily bulk it up, though I'm guessing the lights keep getting smaller and smaller. For me though I'd rather not bulk up a sub compact.

nrgrams

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Columbus
    Seems like adding a light to this gun would unnecessarily bulk it up, though I'm guessing the lights keep getting smaller and smaller. For me though I'd rather not bulk up a sub compact.

Sig will be offering a frame that you can swap the trigger housing out to that will have a light attached. The trigger housing will be the serialized part, just like their 320 series of pistols.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    I hate to jinx things, but these initial reports all seem to be somewhat positive after the initial release/stop ship fiasco.

Here's hoping that SIG has a winner on their hands...

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Thanks Expat! That pretty much sums it up! What an endorsement. :rockwoot:
    It's on my radar now. Can't wait till there is a rental available at the range so I'll know whether it should replace the Shield 9mm, which is my benchmark.
    I'll have to look up how much smaller it is.

Wolf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2014
    New Albany
    This thread is causing me a lot of trouble...

I typically carry a LC9s that I really like... except that I'm just not a fan of the thumb safety. I've had it in mind that I would sell the Ruger and buy a 43... that's the plan.

But now there is this Sig... and a buddy of mine bought one this week so I've had a chance to handle the gun a bit... so, now I don't know which way I'm going to go, I still really like the Glock but then... :)

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I was an avid Shield 9 EDC guy....then the Glock 43 came out.

I have have been an avid G43 EDC guy...then the Sig P365 came out.

I imagine I am going to become an avid P365 guy...then I have to wait and wait for my Brownells pre-order to arrive.

Then I will be an avid “wait and wait and wait for SIG to finally release their foxtrot365 weapon light” guy.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    Finally got a chance to shoot my dads. It's a pretty sweet shooter. My only wish is that the reset would be just a little bit shorter than it is. I'll pick one up when I can find one.

Top Bottom