• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Dillweed Shreve ads are buying air play now. Caught the ads about six times today in a road trip.

The message seems to be "crime is bad, I took it on, and now its leaking into the suburbs". Basically it is a message that says "I took crime on and I failed".

On one hand, the guy is a complete pansy ***.

On the other hand, he is the kind of candy *** stooge his political party promotes.

Oh yeah...almost forgot...be sure to vote. Oh, and make sure to get one of those "I voted" stickers too!

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    I received a flyer from Shreve in the mail a couple of days ago. The thing is HUGE! I measured it. It is 12"x15". The BRG must have a lot of money to burn on campaign advertising.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I received a flyer from Shreve in the mail a couple of days ago. The thing is HUGE! I measured it. It is 12"x15". The BRG must have a lot of money to burn on campaign advertising.
    Shreve is a rich moron. He's even sending those flyers to folks outside his district.
    I live in the southern part of the 7th district. A giant flyer was in my mailbox this afternoon.

SMH

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Just something I noticed today because of his train wreck of a campaign: His name is on the new Bloomington IU hospital atrium. I don’t get in there much but I’ve been a time or two before today and never noticed he was a named benefactor before.

Dim Mak

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    Naptown
    I got his HUGE flyer in the mail yesterday and I put it in the trash today where it rightfully belongs. No thank you, Jefferson.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Shreve is a rich moron. He's even sending those flyers to folks outside his district.
    I live in the southern part of the 7th district. A giant flyer was in my mailbox this afternoon.

SMH
    That someone gets a flyer out of district is not at all odd or unusual because of postal mailing regs and prices for postage. It is often cheaper to mail a whole zip code for example but there are others as well. (Disclosure, I have not done bulk mail since 2009.). The lines the post office delivers have no relationship to political boundaries…

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    I'm not sure if this idiot is trying to deceive people into believing he is pro 2A or if he is try to run for Congress on the platform of being in favor of gun control.. It looks like he is a Democrat running as a Republican.. Plus this jackass has been censoring peoples post on his Facebook page also..
    Screenshot_20240314-075433_kindlephoto-279512829.png

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I'm not sure if this idiot is trying to deceive people into believing he is pro 2A or if he is try to run for Congress on the platform of being in favor of gun control.. It looks like he is a Democrat running as a Republican.. Plus this jackass has been censoring peoples post on his Facebook page also..
    View attachment 339888

Heis a worthless tool.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Shreve is a POS with his recent especially deceptive advertising vis-a-vis the Second Amendment.
    I can’t stand this RINO and his BS! :draw:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    View attachment 339888

If this DB ever comes out of his basement... we need to have 100 gun owners there to call him out on this hypocritical BS.

Top Bottom