• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    Saw his congressional ad friday morning while watching the news. Took me and the wife a moment to realize they weren't just replaying an old ad from his failed mayoral campaign. Some people just don't know when to give up. There's no shame in walking away.

gunerd

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2024
    Indy South
    After what we saw when he ran for Mayor of Indianapolis; you’ve got to ask your self a question: Seriously?
    Got thumped by boss hogsh** in the Indy mayor race. He must be addicted to seeing himself on tv and/or has leftover campaign funds and working the tax angle. You could almost take the poor misguided man seriously until you find out his answer is taking guns away from people wanting to protect their Life and Liberty.

VinceU1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Indy
    Hell, let him waste his money. Democrats generally waste OUR money.
    Or maybe he'll hire the same manager that shot him in the ass running for mayor. Gawd, wouldn't that be funny!

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Got thumped by boss hogsh** in the Indy mayor race. He must be addicted to seeing himself on tv and/or has leftover campaign funds and working the tax angle. You could almost take the poor misguided man seriously until you find out his answer is taking guns away from people wanting to protect their Life and Liberty.
    The better question, and this aligns with Santos in NY, what in the h*** is the State Republican Party thinking?

Why would you let Shreve run under your banner when he clearly does not support the Party Platform?

gunerd

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2024
    Indy South
    I'm new here so forgiveness requested in advance if this question is not appropriate here:
    Just what is the current Republican Party Platform????
    My property tax has more then quadrupled under Hocom watch and that's with all the deductions. I even played along with their protest game and they knocked off $60. What a joke! Oh well, at least I'll enjoy a day at the range with the box of Underwood I bought with my "refund".

VinceU1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Indy
    I'm new here so forgiveness requested in advance if this question is not appropriate here:
    My property tax has more then quadrupled under Hocom watch and that's with all the deductions. I even played along with their protest game and they knocked off $60. What a joke! Oh well, at least I'll enjoy a day at the range with the box of Underwood I bought with my "refund".
    If you were born here, we're gonna find a way to screw you.
    That is the essence of the current Rhino party in Indiana.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    This is comical how this idiot is running for Senate now.. After his call for gun control during his run for Mayor you have to wonder if he will try to walk back on what he said about being able to ban types of firearms in areas like he said in Indy for votes..

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Saw commercial for him the other day and my wife says, isn’t he the guy that just ran?

We all know he’ll lose this, what elections are coming up soon? Any library positions? School board positions? I wish I had his throw away cash on hand.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    The only good thing about his running for congress is I now can vote against him in the primaries.

Will somebody please explain to Mr Shreve what the Constitution of the United States is.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    @gunerd

All citizens should read and understand the party platforms of the major parties.

Reading just part of the Democratic Party Platform caused me to stop referring to them as other than Communists.

Republican party platform

Democratic party platform

Top Bottom