• ...and so much more!
  • KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    This is why I added the car / truck / semi metal mulcher to the front of my PITT bars on my truck. The 75lb pistol crossbow works for tires as well. Visions of Mad Max come to mind.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Especially the semis on 70 to/from Dayton! 65mph in right lane is fine. 65.01 in the left for 20 miles - come on!
    In before some loser trucker comes here to defend his inability to just fall in line behind the guy doing 65 even though he could theoretically pass him in 20 miles. WE DONT EFFING CARE! STAY OUT OF OUR DAMN WAY!

STFU or quit and drive for a company that doesnt use a governor and pass at a reasonable speed like the rest of us. (>5mph more than the guy you are passing) AT LEAST drive the limit in the left lane. If you cant even drive 70 in a 70, stay out of the damn left lane. PERIOD.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    In before some loser trucker comes here to defend his inability to just fall in line behind the guy doing 65 even though he could theoretically pass him in 20 miles. WE DONT EFFING CARE! STAY OUT OF OUR DAMN WAY!

STFU or quit and drive for a company that doesnt use a governor and pass at a reasonable speed like the rest of us. (>5mph more than the guy you are passing) AT LEAST drive the limit in the left lane. If you cant even drive 70 in a 70, stay out of the damn left lane. PERIOD.
    They have no problem delaying you for 20 miles while trying to make that pass but God forbid they lose 1 minute of time by going .02 mph slower.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    This is why I added the car / truck / semi metal mulcher to the front of my PITT bars on my truck. The 75lb pistol crossbow works for tires as well. Visions of Mad Max come to mind.
    I think about those things on the road. Been thinking about the 007 car oil spray from the rear tail lights for tailgaters. I probably need to watch the old Mad Max movies again for upfit ideas, as I've mentioned that before :thumbsup:

Has anyone figured out the large increase in traffic accidents and fatalities? 2021 is showing 10.5% increase. I have.....

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I think about those things on the road. Been thinking about the 007 car oil spray from the rear tail lights for tailgaters. I probably need to watch the old Mad Max movies again for upfit ideas, as I've mentioned that before :thumbsup:

Has anyone figured out the large increase in traffic accidents and fatalities? 2021 is showing 10.5% increase. I have.....
    Maybe more people driving because of the reliability issues associated with flying….. or maybe they didn’t want to submit to the ridiculous masking rules. More people on the road = more wrecks? Not an expert just a thought

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree

Eat DOT bumper, scofflaw! If you needed to get there that fast, you should've left earlier.:lmfao:

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012

Just wait for that hill where they've lost all the ground they've gained and you start the 20 mile slooooow pass over again...

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Just wait for that hill where they've lost all the ground they've gained and you start the 20 mile slooooow pass over again...
    I think I am in favor of prohibiting semis in any lanes to the left of the first two lanes of a given road, except where required for turning, or merging/splitting of highways.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I think I am in favor of prohibiting semis in any lanes to the left of the first two lanes of a given road, except where required for turning, or merging/splitting of highways.
    Most highways with 3 or more lanes already prohibit trucks in the 3rd lane.

But it doesn't matter. They rarely enforce it. I see it all of the time.

The bad truckers stick out to you but the ones that are paying attention to the road, trying to make things go smoothly for all never get any recognition. We're just a "big slow truck" that you pass on the left, with never a second thought.

There are bad truckers. They will drive like that with no purpose other than to **** you off because they can.

Think about this the next time you're out on the highway. Count how many semis you pass without issue. Then count how many hold you back for more than say 5 seconds. What's the ratio?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Maybe more people driving because of the reliability issues associated with flying….. or maybe they didn’t want to submit to the ridiculous masking rules. More people on the road = more wrecks? Not an expert just a thought

I think people are just more ragey self-absorbed assholes each year and the driving reflects it.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

The bad truckers stick out to you but the ones that are paying attention to the road, trying to make things go smoothly for all never get any recognition. We're just a "big slow truck" that you pass on the left, with never a second thought.

There are bad truckers. They will drive like that with no purpose other than to **** you off because they can.

Think about this the next time you're out on the highway. Count how many semis you pass without issue. Then count how many hold you back for more than say 5 seconds. What's the ratio?
    I drive enough to know what you're saying, and agree with you. As for the ratio: it's probably the inverse of the "good lawyer" ratio.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis

Oh I notice. If it didn’t make me a target for the law I would put a giant sticker on my window that says “thank you for staying in the right lane”.

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy

I'd rather go with a 10,000 lumen light bar aimed out the back window, take care of both the tail-gaters AND the morons who like driving everywhere with their high beams always on.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    On the Interstate around Evansville, this is just as likely, probably MORE likely, to be a Karen in Prius than a semi... and after holding up left lane traffic for miles, will "swoop" across all lanes to make an exit at the last minute. :xmad:

It was a daily occurrence back when I commuted to/from the office... now I have the 20 ft walking commute to my desk at home. :)

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    While on the subject of left lane riders what’s up with phenomena of people slowing down to ride next to someone and then as soon as you have an opportunity to pass them on the right they speed up to over 100 mph to keep you from getting ahead. Only to slow back down to 60-62mph when they get on the left side of the next semi.

Top Bottom