• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xdmstu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Lower NE Indy
    I experienced my first Friday Night Steel last night.

1. I had a great time! Everyone was very friendly and I was impressed by how it was run.
    2. Kudos to the officials and attendees. I never felt unsafe or uncomfortable during my entire time (well, except when I was at the line!)
    3. I suspect a membership to MCF&G is in my future.
    Up next on my list to try, Bowling Pins.

Jason - I think we spoke for a while down at stage one. You were having trouble with some primers in your 38 reloads?

Gah, and I shouldn't have looked at the scores! I told myself as a first timer that speed didn't matter, just have fun and take it all in... Now my slightly competitive side is going over each string, and I'm wondering what I could do to mod my CZ P-01. (After last night I like my P-01 even more. It is a better shot than I am!)

msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    It was a great night shooting with you all.

I was pretty happy with a 26th overall on stage 3 weak hand only. Glad the plate rack got tossed. Between not hitting and not falling when I did hit them it just kills us 22P shooters.

I hope to be back shooting again in a couple months. Probably still lefty for a while.

msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    how did MrsM like her new toy?

"she likes it but needs to practice". I told her that sounds about right. I was teasing her that just getting a new pistol wasnt going to move her to first place. But she is very happy with it and watching her shoot it, it fits her hand better.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    "she likes it but needs to practice". I told her that sounds about right. I was teasing her that just getting a new pistol wasnt going to move her to first place. But she is very happy with it and watching her shoot it, it fits her hand better.

She looks more relaxed.

I shot limited today. I struggled reloading the XDM. Looks like I will be practicing that this week.

opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    HOLY :poop: !!!! I did a bit better than last month. Hell, I ****in' rocked it!!!!:bacondance::bacondance::bacondance:

======================================
    "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss

You can NEVER be too rich or too thin.

Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours...

Perfection: is not a goal-- it's an demanded expectation.

Top Bottom