• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    **sigh**

At one point I actually considered going back in the military... I missed the lifestyle. It pains me to say that I'm glad I didn't.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I thought there was a word for this...

It's on the tip of my tongue... hmm... dreason? No that's not it.... greason? breason? Dammit, I'll figure it out.

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    Well if we won't send anyone to help out an ambassador in Benghazi, why are you surprised that we would send someone to protect a guy that probably cheered when Benghazi happened?

Can't he protect himself with the tanks and planes we gave him already?

This gets more stupid with each passing day. Think anyone will ever wake up?....never mind, answered my own question.

Dirty Steve

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Obama needs to hurry and create another foreign war so his unemployment numbers here at home go down to cover his lies. That and his secret love for the terrorist Muslim radical states

TEK

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    st joe county
    the new tack is to use the new Sunni regimes to attack the Alawite-Shiite axis. obviously.

and the US is now exporting heavy weapons to the Sunni extremists irregulars/ insurgents who are attacking the Syrian government. kind of like how we armed the Taliban when they attacked the Soviets, remember that? A regular old trip down memory lane.

Then in a few years, Washington will tack the other direction against Sunni irregulars again. Remember how we set up a shiite government in Iraq, and bought off the Sunni resistance, former allies of the Sunni dictator? Not that long ago. LOL.

The upwind direction that Washington in headed, however, is not all that hard to figure out, if you see this back and forth as tacking, like in sailing; and dont get caught up in these phony propaganda labels

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Are they really...Their president has close ties to Hamas. Hamas does not believe Israel has a right to exist.
    The Egyptian government has no say over the troops that are going there. They ARE NOT going there as riot control. They are part of the UN peacekeeping force in the Sinai. They will go to one or two of the bases there and do nothing but observe the Sinai and insure that the peace accord is adhered to. Morsi's views on Hamas do not matter in this case. You guys have fallen for a fantasy.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    The Egyptian government has no say over the troops that are going there. They ARE NOT going there as riot control. They are part of the UN peacekeeping force in the Sinai. They will go to one or two of the bases there and do nothing but observe the Sinai and insure that the peace accord is adhered to. Morsi's views on Hamas do not matter in this case. You guys have fallen for a fantasy.

On target. They are part of the Multinational Force and Observers. Nothing to do with "propping up" the Egyptian government.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Why would they refuse to go somewhere that American troops have been going for decades? They're there for the Israeli's as much as Egypt.

Maybe that way it shows the u.s. is against the illegal powers the new Egyptian KING has granted himself.
    A terrorist group now runs Egypt. I think that should automatically remove the. From our ally list.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    As more and more Egyptians have called for toppling the regime on its first anniversary in power, U.S. Ambassador Anne Patterson has appealed for calm. "We oppose chaos," she pleaded with protesters. "Chaos is a breeding ground for instability."

A year ago, weren't we not celebrating chaos? Of course that chaos was given a more inspiring name.

Top Bottom