Senate sex tape: Congressional staffer allegedly seen in leaked video could face charges, legal expert says

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Im not particularly interested in the particular acts that were performed, I want to know who was involved with this, who knew about it, who let it happen, and who covered it up. Knowing nothing about security in these buildings, I want it to come out who was in charge of security. Were there cameras in the chambers that someone was monitoring or ignoring? What criminal charges can be brought up?

misuse of government property to start.

ethics.

and if they made money selling this...it could add loads of charges.

Lpherr

Occupied
    Well, not a paywall per se. You can access it for free if you give them your email address.

When did Fox start doing that? I've always been able to go to foxnews.com and see everything without that nonsense.
    They simply want to send you the code for full access to free butt-stuff.:gheyhi:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    So is voting in elections and hoping they are fair still the best option to save and restore the republic?

Unless you want visits from the FBI and time in the federal slammer.

To really change things you need cash, lots of it, as that's what dc responds to.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Leadership does this sort of stuff because they can, simple as that. It's one of the signs of unlimited power, late Victorian and Edwardian England when the British empire was at it's height was full of strange behavior and various cults.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Leadership does this sort of stuff because they can, simple as that. It's one of the signs of unlimited power, late Victorian and Edwardian England when the British empire was at it's height was full of strange behavior and various cults.

I don't think there's a limit to time period or social status for people who get off on having sex in places they aren't supposed to.

Top Bottom