• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I don't know what to make of this. Since when does a morgue need to be guarded by armed enforcers? CNN reporters threatened... really?? What's going on inside the secret morgue?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rRTn-dDBTI[/ame]

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Clearly, they're using the bodies to create a new army of zombie Nazis.

nazi-zombies.jpg

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I don't like the black market. The prices are too high. I go to Kroger instead. Plus, they have a very nice floral counter so I can get a nice centerpiece for the table or some roses for mah woman.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I don't like the black market. The prices are too high. I go to Kroger instead. Plus, they have a very nice floral counter so I can get a nice centerpiece for the table or some roses for mah woman.

That made me laugh out loud.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I don't know what to make of this. Since when does a morgue need to be guarded by armed enforcers? CNN reporters threatened... really?? What's going on inside the secret morgue?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rRTn-dDBTI

HA! Right at the end of the video, the reporter says, "We usually don't hear that stuff from the good guys in the blue."

Man, he's got a lot to learn about what kinds of things the "good guys in the blue" will do to people licensed to carry cameras who are in public areas, let alone what they'll do to people licensed to carry guns who are in public areas.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Man, he's got a lot to learn about what kinds of things the "good guys in the blue" will do to people licensed to carry cameras who are in public areas, let alone what they'll do to people licensed to carry guns who are in public areas.

God help us all if we need licenses to carry cameras.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    could be they just dont want people filming and harassing people whom are having to identify the bodies of loved ones? I know i sure as hell wouldnt want cnn putting me on national news during that. either that or zombies

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    could be they just dont want people filming and harassing people whom are having to identify the bodies of loved ones? I know i sure as hell wouldnt want cnn putting me on national news during that. either that or zombies

+1....maybe they are there to prevent the harvesting of organs?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    A little ot, but I was at the Remington Armory for awhile. It was used for the Roselawn crash and I talked to some of the guys who had to do that. There's no way I ever could.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Dead bodies still can be wearing jewelery or watches or have wallets or other valuables that looters just love.

And what better respect for those who died during a natural disaster than to have their remains protected until families can be found for proper pickup.

In this case, as far as I am concerned, tax money well spent.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Dead bodies still can be wearing jewelery or watches or have wallets or other valuables that looters just love.

And what better respect for those who died during a natural disaster than to have their remains protected until families can be found for proper pickup.

In this case, as far as I am concerned, tax money well spent.

So its cool having a government checkpoint set up on public roads to bully people about cameras and tell them to "Don't come back!" ?

How are family members supposed to claim the bodies if the government confiscates them and hides them?

I am tired of looters being used as a "crisis" that is seized upon to push these kinds of actions. Its a weak argument. Just like when the government makes it illegal to be on the streets between 8PM-8AM. Surely that will save us from looters...

Police Curfew after tornado strikes North Minneapolis

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    So its cool having a government checkpoint set up on public roads to bully people about cameras and tell them to "Don't come back!" ?
    yes it absolutely is. what business does cnn have being in there? they never said anything about not letting people in to identify bodies, it even said that people they talked to had been there in the video. And looting is a very good excuse to have a curfew. The town is destroyed, there isnt going to be anything open past curfew time anyway. It makes it easier for the cops to stop looters when the only people outside are looters

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    yes it absolutely is. what business does cnn have being in there? they never said anything about not letting people in to identify bodies, it even said that people they talked to had been there in the video. And looting is a very good excuse to have a curfew. The town is destroyed, there isnt going to be anything open past curfew time anyway. It makes it easier for the cops to stop looters when the only people outside are looters

Obviously the chin strap on your tin foil helmet isn't tight enough.

I know if I had loved ones killed in a natural disaster, I'd want unrestricted access to their bodies so that gawkers, looters, thieves and deviates could do whatever they wanted to them. I'd also want their bodies broadcast on CNN to help with ratings.

Shame one those bullies.

Blind Squirrel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    In a van, down by the river

How are family members supposed to claim the bodies if the government confiscates them and hides them?

I am tired of looters being used as a "crisis" that is seized upon to push these kinds of actions. Its a weak argument. Just like when the government makes it illegal to be on the streets between 8PM-8AM. Surely that will save us from looters...

Police Curfew after tornado strikes North Minneapolis

Rambone,

Has there ever been a time when you've disagreed with how something is being handled that you haven't turned it in to an evil conspiracy scenario being perpetrated on the backs of the citizens by our evil and corrupt goverment?

Just curious.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

Curfews, checkpoints... Come on. Instead of this crap out of the Fascist Playbook, why not encourage self-defense and arrest actual trespassers? Oh no, we need to lock the city down and let government keep us safe. If you are on the street looking for your lost dog, you'll be arrested. Welcome to America.

What are you doing with that camera, citizen? Do you have a permit to film the looters??

Rambone,

Has there ever been a time when you've disagreed with how something is being handled that you haven't turned it in to an evil conspiracy scenario being perpetrated on the backs of the citizens by our evil and corrupt goverment?

Yes. I asked a question. I honestly wanted some explanation. Immediately zombies entered the conversation so I used a tactic known as sarcasm to respond.

Someone has suggested that the Camera Checkpoint is to stop "looters." Maybe someone can explain the urgent need to bully people with cameras. Do looters usually carry $10K television cameras? What law gives them the right to tell people not to film? Why bother having laws to enforce when it is easier to just follow your "Lieutenant's orders."

Top Bottom