• ...and so much more!
  • LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I like PSS, also. Between KS&E and them, best prices I've found.

And as far as G26 vs G19 vs M&P: I've shot them all and like them all just fine. I've owned and carried the G26 - I kind of miss it ( I have a RAMI now). I had Magpul floorplates on the 10 rounders, didn't really need the pinky rest but it was there and didn't add any real bulk to it.

I think I'll get another Glock subcompact again. I just haven't tried them in other calibers yet.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    First off, good job doing what you are doing. Plenty of research and thinking. :yesway: I see so many people rush and spend their hard earned money and end up regretting their purchase. Nothing wrong with any of the weapons you listed. All are excellent choices and would serve you well. Just need to go with the one that feels best to you.

I have a G23 and a G27, same exact size as the G19 and G26 just in .40 s&w. I love them both and will never get rid of either of them. I got the G23 first, but the G27 has been my EDC since the day I bought it. Both carry well and are easy to carry all day with the proper setup, but I just prefer the G27 for EDC.

I don't think you will regret your original choice of the G26, but nothing wrong with thinking everything over for a bit.

Good luck with your decision! :ingo:

JGulley317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    Marion Co.
    First off, good job doing what you are doing. Plenty of research and thinking. :yesway: I see so many people rush and spend their hard earned money and end up regretting their purchase. Nothing wrong with any of the weapons you listed. All are excellent choices and would serve you well. Just need to go with the one that feels best to you.

I have a G23 and a G27, same exact size as the G19 and G26 just in .40 s&w. I love them both and will never get rid of either of them. I got the G23 first, but the G27 has been my EDC since the day I bought it. Both carry well and are easy to carry all day with the proper setup, but I just prefer the G27 for EDC.

I don't think you will regret your original choice of the G26, but nothing wrong with thinking everything over for a bit.

Good luck with your decision! :ingo:

Thanks you and everyone else. I think the guy behind the counter was just trying to give me some other options. Though I feel like the G26 is the best option for me right now. I want something that's very easy to conceal. Sure the grip on the G26 isn't the most comfortable gun to hold and shoot, though like I said, I can always add an ext. if I choose to. Plus, once I get it I plan to get some training to be a better shooter, maybe that will help. The talon grips or whichever I choose should also make it better.

With that said, I didn't hold the Gen. 4 until yesterday. I think I like the Gen. 4 better. The mag. release is so much easier to get to. On the Gen. 3 I have to change my grip a little and stretch my thumb to hit the mag. release.

jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    IMO i wouldn't worry quite as much about concealed carry, you need to get a gun that is comfortable and easy to hold on to. If it dosn't fit in your hand very well, if you have to use it to defend yourself you may have some issues. I personally carry a G19 everyday! With a good IWB holster it can be very comfy. I use a Blackhawk IWB holster when i run "super concealed" but for the most part my Fobus paddle holster conceals very easy with a light jacket or button up shirt untucked. But i know a lot of people may disagree with me but i open carry a lot. I have the right to, therefor i do :D

Thanks you and everyone else. I think the guy behind the counter was just trying to give me some other options. Though I feel like the G26 is the best option for me right now. I want something that's very easy to conceal. Sure the grip on the G26 isn't the most comfortable gun to hold and shoot, though like I said, I can always add an ext. if I choose to. Plus, once I get it I plan to get some training to be a better shooter, maybe that will help. The talon grips or whichever I choose should also make it better.

With that said, I didn't hold the Gen. 4 until yesterday. I think I like the Gen. 4 better. The mag. release is so much easier to get to. On the Gen. 3 I have to change my grip a little and stretch my thumb to hit the mag. release.

JGulley317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    Marion Co.
    IMO i wouldn't worry quite as much about concealed carry, you need to get a gun that is comfortable and easy to hold on to. If it dosn't fit in your hand very well, if you have to use it to defend yourself you may have some issues. I personally carry a G19 everyday! With a good IWB holster it can be very comfy. I use a Blackhawk IWB holster when i run "super concealed" but for the most part my Fobus paddle holster conceals very easy with a light jacket or button up shirt untucked. But i know a lot of people may disagree with me but i open carry a lot. I have the right to, therefor i do :D

You don't have to worry about concealing because you live in Kokomo. Though living in Indianapolis and showing your handgun, IMO isn't the best idea...that's why conceal-ability is most important.

Top Bottom