• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Apokalypsi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Speedway
    I saw someone's avatar on here that had Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, etc. and was about gun control. I need to get that picture for my final speech that's all about gun control. Can someone help me?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    hitler6.jpg

gun_control_works2.jpg

Try these!

TRUST.jpg

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    I have copies of several papers on gun control and guns in general that my son, Epsylum, wrote for his English Comp class at Ivy Tech.
    I would be happy to copy them for you if you feel they would be of help in your research. They are fully footnoted as to sources.
    Thought, maybe, some of his work would help spread the word for our "cause".
    Send me a PM if you like.

Apokalypsi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Speedway
    I'll definitely grab that, but I already have all the info I need. We had to do that in the last speech. Mine's for my Speech class at IUPUI. I'll make sure to post it on here after I give it tomorrow.

Beau

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Colorado
    I have copies of several papers on gun control and guns in general that my son, Epsylum, wrote for his English Comp class at Ivy Tech.
    I would be happy to copy them for you if you feel they would be of help in your research. They are fully footnoted as to sources.
    Thought, maybe, some of his work would help spread the word for our "cause".
    Send me a PM if you like.
    If you and your son don't mind maybe you could post the papers he wrote on here one at a time. I would definately like to read them. My wife wrote a couple of papers on gun control I'll see if she'll let me post them.

Top Bottom