• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Non-vaccinating & homeschooling parents are being hunted down by teams of government school officials so they can be bullied into taking their medicine. Both the school and the TV news coverage failed to mention that California has an exemption to this intrusive state meddling. It is no wonder that so many parents are unfortunately misled into being coerced by lies on TV and pushy school officials and doctors.

Hopefully more parents have the spine to tell these goons off the way the woman in the video did. This crap really pisses me off.
    icon8.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrYp9AcYWMg

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I think you could do a multipurpose rally Rambone.... Ron Paul, OC, Right to Not Vaccinate, now you just need a slogan. BTW I would support your trifecta cause ;)

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I think you could do a multipurpose rally Rambone.... Ron Paul, OC, Right to Not Vaccinate, now you just need a slogan. BTW I would support your trifecta cause ;)

I will pass on the first two getting much support from me but vaccinations will never be something I really agree with. When you show me 100% proof of them being beneficial and working for something then I will think about them more. However, the current run of flu vaccines and the last few years of the newest epidemic on the block has turned me off.

BillyT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Indy
    We don't vaccinate. And I'm not sure how school officials could bully us. I know our doctor does. We just smile, lie and say "religion".

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    ...When you show me 100% proof of them being beneficial and working for something then I will think about them more...

You mean the talking head "doctors" being paid by the multi-billion dollar phamaceutical industry isn't proof enough. Surely, you don't think they are being biased?

purple = sarcasm

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Good. Its about time someone forced people to vaccinate their kids. Now if only we could get a program like that going here.

If you or your perverted ilk come at me or my family with chemical weapons, I'll defend myself with a righteously clear mind. Your offensive needle Vs. my defensive rifle...do the math, genius.

"Don't tread on me", is an explicit warning, not a plea to listen. You should remember that, next time you think about forcing your opinions and way of life onto armed people who disagree with you. Mind your own business.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    If you or your perverted ilk come at me or my family with chemical weapons, I'll defend myself with a righteously clear mind. Your offensive needle Vs. my defensive rifle...do the math, genius.

"Don't tread on me", is an explicit warning, not a plea to listen. You should remember that, next time you think about forcing your opinions and way of life onto armed people who disagree with you. Mind your own business.

Do you live alone in a cabin in the woods? Do you grow you own food, make your own clothing and generate all your own power?

Seeing as your on the internet im going with the assumption that the answer to at least most of those is a "no." In exchange for the things society brings, you get to follow its rules/conventions. One of those is "vaccines are good and necessary," as it is a belief held by the majority. Unless you are 100% independent "Don't tread on me" is little more that the sputtering of a petulant child. In real life you can't play by your own rules while using other peoples toys.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Do you live alone in a cabin in the woods? Do you grow you own food, make your own clothing and generate all your own power?

Seeing as your on the internet im going with the assumption that the answer to at least most of those is a "no." In exchange for the things society brings, you get to follow its rules/conventions. One of those is "vaccines are good and necessary," as it is a belief held by the majority. Unless you are 100% independent "Don't tread on me" is little more that the sputtering of a petulant child. In real life you can't play by your own rules while using other peoples toys.

Yes, I do live in the woods. It's very secluded. Yes, I do grow and raise a good portion of my own food. It's much healthier than the hormone burgers most people feed their fat, sickly, vaccinated children.

Society doesn't bring me clothes. My paycheck does. Society doesn't bring me electricity, the power company does. I live however I want. I follow "societies" rules when I'm out in public. Forcing me or my children to get a half-assed vaccine that could leave me crippled, retarded, or both is not a rule I have to follow. I'm not using anyone else's toys, and as far as real life goes, you don't get to take my money and try to tell me what I must or must not put into my body. My life, my choice. As I said before, mind your own business and there won't be any problems. As far as the petulant sputtering, you wouldn't hear any of that over the .223s. "Don't tread on me", is a warning for YOUR benefit. It means that if you don't **** off, I'll do whatever I must to defend myself, and my freedom.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    As I said before, mind your own business and there won't be any problems. As far as the petulant sputtering, you wouldn't hear any of that over the .223s. "Don't tread on me", is a warning for YOUR benefit. It means that if you don't **** off, I'll do whatever I must to defend myself, and my freedom.

I hear lots of Internet warriors say this, but they skedaddle when actually challenged IRL. Ask Rambone.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I hear lots of Internet warriors say this, but they skedaddle when actually challenged IRL. Ask Rambone.

The thing is, when an intrusive, know-it-all, nosey fellow citizen comes to my home with the local PD with a needle for myself and children, there isn't a place left to skedaddle to, other than to the ammo cabinet, that is.

I'm not talking about a cop asking you to move, or a doctor offering a professional opinion. I'm talking about a real situation where I'm backed into a corner by the forces of insanity and intrusion to poison me and my family with chemicals that haven't been properly vetted. This shouldn't be the speech of an "internet warrior", it should be the common language of this country, which is supposedly the land of the free.

Top Bottom