• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Folks, this thread has come right up to the "religious discussion" line. I'm not deleting any posts and I'm not placing any infractions, etc.

I am, however, issuing an in-thread warning. :mods:

There are plenty of other examples and for that matter, plenty of arguments in re: gays and gay marriage that do not involve religion.

If you want to have the religious part of that discussion, either take it to PM or to another place on the Internet besides INGO, please and thanks.

Blessings,
    Bill

minuteman32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Central IN
    Evidently he's whining to Yelp.com about all the negative reviews, too, now.
    May he go out of business & have to go to work for a ardently pro gun business.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    He's free to run his business in any manner he so chooses. As a consumer I have the right to purchase from whomever I choose. (Full disclosure: not going to purchase anything from this particular business owner. Probably wasn't going to before, and definitely not now.)

He's trying to walk back what he said, but in his other comments, he's clearly anti-Second Amendment. He rambles to some reporter about it being a college town with plenty of police and thus no need or reason for people to be armed. I don't think antis understand how clearly they stand out to Second Amendment supporters. Dannel Malloy says he wants people to register their weapons in the name of public safety and is absolutely bewildered and frustrated when people see right through that :bs: and continue not to trust the snake.

Armatix/Gun Control Inc/Brady Campaign/Moms Demand Action/Mikey Bloomberg/Shannon Watts/Eric 'Brainwash' Holder don't get it. We see you, guys. We know well what you're about. So too do we know well what we are about. Nice try, better luck next time, because you're the ones who need luck. History, tradition, the Powers that Be in this Universe, and hundreds of millions of firearms are on our side. All you have are some illegitimate laws and a few stormtroopers. Good luck. You lose. We win. This is, this has been, the bloodless coup - freedom wins. Rule of law, respect for our national charter, these prevail despite the level efforts of the would-be controllers, of the disparagers, of the naysayers and the fearful. We win. You lose.

This guy can post whatever his wants in the windows of his store. However, when he finally shutters it due to lack of business, I would pay good money to be present to watch the bewildered look on his face when it happens. We win. You lose.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Did I not read that he stated he has a LTCH? I wonder why? Is this more "ok for me, not for thee"?

Yes, that is also what I have read. He's clearly projecting. Deep down he must realize that he is not in control of his own self or emotions and could be provoked to monstrous behavior, which is why he falsely assumes the same of others. Classic behavior. Deplorable but predictable and widely demonstrated in society.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Sounds like a dangerous place, don't mind defending myself but I certainly don't intentionally put myself in a place where it is more likely that I will be required to. Any Criminal Safe Zone / Gun Free Zone is much more likely to have an armed conflict since the criminals will assume the law abiding will follow the directions on the sign. Criminals don't know it is not valid in Indiana and I would avoid a Criminal Safe Zone here too. Don't want to reward them with dollars and don't want to increase my chances of having to pay a lot of legal fees for defending my life, much less having to go through the mess.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    An email I received from yelp.....I'm wondering how they know i didnt ACTUALLY find a severed penis in my salad, as my review stated. Since they are so willing to have me keep writing reviews, it also goes to show how many trolls live in yelpville.

Hi there,

We're contacting you about your review of Backstreets Pub & Grill. Though we understand this business has recently received media attention and that users may have strong opinions, Yelp reviews should be focused on everyday customer experiences with a business; we think this is an important requirement for keeping Yelp a useful site for consumer reviews. While you are welcome to post your comments on Yelp Talk, please note that at this time we will be removing any repostings from you to this business listing.

For more information about our Content Guidelines, please visit: www.yelp.com/guidelines

Regards,
    Clarence
    Yelp User Support
    San Francisco, California

Top Bottom