• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Backstreets Backlash: SC bar?s sneering message for gun owners sparks disgust, sign suggestions [pics] | Twitchy

http://twitchy.com/2014/03/18/who-a...tweet&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitter

BjAnJnuCcAEh1jA.jpg

As expected, our friends at "Mom's Demand" are praising the bar for practicing good "GunSense"

Last edited:

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Is OC legal in SC?
    No.

The owner wouldn't have a clue whether someone was armed or not either way. Funny thing though, they just insulted the LEO community as well....

This is probably ALSO because according to online sources SC recently legalized carry in establishments that serve alcohol.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    It would be hilarious if they took the sign down, realizing the mistake the made. It would be even more hilarious if they go out of business.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Duly noted. I promise to not help you if you're robbed or shot - God knows that never happens in bars, gas stations, atm's, you know - places that are open late.

It's his choice who he allows in the door (I suppose), my choice where I spend my money, but the insults are kind of...extra...So is my apathy to his demise if someone were to rob or harm him...or if say, he were to go out of business. It's kind of understood you don't insult people you ask to give you money.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Maybe some fake online reviews would also help business...

As much as I think the owner of the place is a jerk for posting the sign, things like fake reviews help no one, us included.

It was a dive bar before the sign, it'll be a dive bar after. If he loses business because of it, let it come by honestly, not from any deceit on our part.

Jack Burton

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NWI
    It is my basic belief that pain is the fastest way to get people to change their behaviour. Give them enough pain, and it is surprising how results can happen. If hundreds of these flyers started appearing around the neighborhood I would be the bar sign would disappear in days.

clip.jpg

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    As much as I think the owner of the place is a jerk for posting the sign, things like fake reviews help no one, us included.

It was a dive bar before the sign, it'll be a dive bar after. If he loses business because of it, let it come by honestly, not from any deceit on our part.

+1

Stay classy INGO....er

Try and give classy a shot, INGO

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I don't get the butthurt. If a bakery can deny service to a select group of people and that's OK, then why isn't this? Colour me confused.

They can do as they wish. But, this being a gun forum, it's prudent to share anti-gun sentiments.

Especially when those anti-gun sentiments aren't just saying "We can't serve you", but insulting the gun owners on a short public diatribe posted outside their business.

You're not confused. You're just contentious. I mean that in the nicest way :)

Also, here in America we say "color" :patriot:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom