• ...and so much more!
  • 1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    At least the story has a happy ending. To bad it's just 1 dead thug. I am glad the home owner had the gun to protect himself.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yep. Reminds me of that video where the homeowner runs out of ammo during a home invasion. You need what you need and nobody knows what that'll be.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I keep this thread saved in my subscriptions in a folder called gun control arguments.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...early-shows-why-magazine-limits-bad-idea.html

Here is the video from the thread
    [video=youtube;7F1nPSNnaBo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F1nPSNnaBo[/video]

And here is a behind the scenes
    [video=youtube;G7K57FF7az0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7K57FF7az0[/video]

Yep. Reminds me of that video where the homeowner runs out of ammo during a home invasion. You need what you need and nobody knows what that'll be.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    firing line
    You do realize those in favor of capacity limits aren't arguing about home invasions and your right to protect yourself and family, right?

They're only concerned with the possibility of you using those high capacity assault clips to shoot innocent people. That's why you shouldn't have them and only the police or military needs them. You don't. You might murder everyone you know because clips and stuff.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    You do realize those in favor of capacity limits aren't arguing about home invasions and your right to protect yourself and family, right?

They're only concerned with the possibility of you using those high capacity assault clips to shoot innocent people. That's why you shouldn't have them and only the police or military needs them. You don't. You might murder everyone you know because clips and stuff.

They should be worried about guns having scopes and those adapters to make the gun shoot faster...

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I was at point blank yesterday and was looking for the barrel shroud that pops up and the bullet button that makes my ar15 shoot 4000 rounds a second...no suck luck at point blank.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I generally try to avoid making the argument about "need". I'm not required to show I need something in order to have the right to own it.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I generally try to avoid making the argument about "need". I'm not required to show I need something in order to have the right to own it.

I have almost totally given up trying to explain to antis the "why" part of the argument. Even if I had an entire week to explain my position, how could I hope to teach them the basic facts of the world that they have somehow avoided discovering over their entire lives? If you can choose your fight, bring all of your friends, all of your tools and all of your fight.

Top Bottom