• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    What they need are some shooting sports to get kids out of the house, a little physical training then shooting a few days a week, what kid wouldn't do a little physical activity to be able to shoot guns

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    But guns are dangerous. No responsible parent would let their kid go through firearms training of any sort. Just too dangerous for kids. The kids would be better-off staying indoors playing COD and being overweight than going out and shooting.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Actually training on a 100 yard range would give them the exercise they don't get at home.

Before shooting for the first time, the student would be weighed.

After each shot they have to jog down to the target to check shot placement. Once they lose 10 pounds, they get to check their shot placement every three shots.

After 20 pounds they check every 5 shots.

Depending on how overweight they are, they continue the jog down after each 5 shots until they are within their proper weight range for age and hight.

Once at the proper weight, they would then only have to jog down every 25 shots.

See, shooting sports can be healthy!

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I'm thinking more of an obstacle course, add new obstacles every week, first week walk half mile and go over monkey bars, make it fun with a big reward at the end, farther they make it the bigger guns they get to shoot, start off with pellet guns and work your way up to semi-auto rifles

_OZ_

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    In Search of the Holy Grail
    read my sig, I changed it because of that law...

The world is going downhill quick....

"If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take,
    their bodies will soon be in as a sorry state as the souls who live under tyranny."
    — Thomas Jefferson

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Bah.... If Happy Meals were the problem, I'd be a tub of lard (hush, now!).

My mother took us to the park about weekly. We'd run around like little heathens for hours, and then head across the street to Burger Chef for lunch. I was skinny as a rail until after college.

Replace the fat kids' toys with slingshots, bb-guns, and balls, and they'll get in shape right quick.

Of course, San Fran is full of loons. They do exactly the opposite of what common sense would dictate.

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    Remember, this is the Peoples Republic of Kalifornia we're talking about. The chances of logic, common sense, or just plain non-goofyness are slim and none. And slim left the State for a permanent vacation.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    They should check what the kids are being fed in the lunchrooms everyday. It's not like a kid is eating happy meals everyday. Or I wouldnt think so. kids will eat what they are allowed so therefore the parents should be responsible for what they let their kids eat.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    San Francisco....... We suck everything! Even the happiness from children.
    :noway:

unhappymeal-1-300x264.jpg

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Perhaps, just PERHAPS, they could replace the "happy" in "happy meal" with some other old synonym.

I bet that would fly there in San Fran.

Security122

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Southside of Indy
    This thread reminded me of the signature line some poster on another forum uses. It goes like this...
    "I love to watch the childred running, jumping, and screaming on the playground...
    ...of course they don't know I'm only shooting blanks."
    That is so tacky, so bad, sorry!

Top Bottom