• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    **If you buy the TV I'll throw in my Xbox 360 for $250** https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/non-firearms_related/70347-xbox_360_w_games.html

I have a like new, 2yr old Samsung HLT5075S. Its a 50" 720p Slim DLP rear projection. Very slim for a projection tv, only 12" deep. I have a 4yr warranty with about 2 years left. I paid $1350 for TV + Warranty. I have all the paperwork, manuals, receipts, remote (99.9% condition, like new). Would like to see $700 for it or trade for gun, ammo or a big safe. **Im keeping it for the Super Bowl, Go Colts!**

The picture is great on it. Its not like the old projection tvs where if you are not sitting at the wrong angle you cannot see the picture. It does not matter where you are sitting the picture is crystal clear.

I want to get rid of this TV before I get a puppy. I am afraid the puppy will scratch and/or permanently damage the TV if it is in reach. My friends dog totally destroyed his TV. He no longer has either the TV or the dog. Don't want this to happen to me. I'm going to mount another one on the wall when this is gone.

Possible trades: Saiga 7.62x39 unconverted, 7.62x39 ammo, Remington 700 20" heavy barrel in 308 or something else...? +/- cash.
    *no hi-points, muzzle loaders, or cheap anything please*

204087673.jpg

483596.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom